• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
  1. bozodos,
  2. Darkoz,
  3. Goosey,
  4. Grunta,
  5. Jungnaut,
  6. kaz,
  7. Neddysmith,
  8. onslaught,
  9. Shrek,
  10. vonfram88
  11. L.P.S.

Interested in your thoughts on the following.

Considering your opposition to same sex marriage, would you also be in favour of a return to the criminalisation of homosexuality?

Since it's unnatural, dangerous, puts society at risk etc. etc. do you think it should be against the law for 2 people to engage in homosexual acts? I mean now that homosexuality is legal is it not a slippery slope to the legalisation of bestiality and incest?

The persecution against homosexuals has been awful.

id like to see homosexual couple get the same financial benefits if they commit to each other.
As at the end of the day i think this is what it's all about.

The persecution against homosexuals has been awful.

id like to see homosexual couple get the same financial benefits if they commit to each other.
As at the end of the day i think this is what it's all about.

I though it was about love not financial benefits, I certainly did not marry for financial benefits.

Interested in your thoughts on the following.

Considering your opposition to same sex marriage, would you also be in favour of a return to the criminalisation of homosexuality?

Since it's unnatural, dangerous, puts society at risk etc. etc. do you think it should be against the law for 2 people to engage in homosexual acts? I mean now that homosexuality is legal is it not a slippery slope to the legalisation of bestiality and incest?

yes.i believe in spot fining any queer spotted in public.I also believe any open homosexuals who are earning over 100 gs a year should have their taxes raised to 50%.Its proven that gays bring disease and a burden to the health system,we should hit them in the pocket.

Is Sponge Bob gay?
He looks gay, he's showing his bum like he's gay

No, Spongebob is a tampon.
- He's super absorbent.
- He lives in a place called bikini bottom.
- He lives near a girl named sandy cheeks.
- He works in a place called the krusty krab.
- He has run-ins with Squidward an anamorphic squid that looks like a penis.
- He's best friends with a starfish.

yes.i believe in spot fining any queer spotted in public.I also believe any open homosexuals who are earning over 100 gs a year should have their taxes raised to 50%.Its proven that gays bring disease and a burden to the health system,we should hit them in the pocket.

Why stop there gerry? I think it's only fair that us good all natural straight folk are able to identify homos on sight. I think we should design some sort of uniform they have to wear so wholesome folk like you and I have the opportunity to cross to the other side of the street if we see one of these "things" walking in our direction

First off I was think some easily identifiable striped pyjamas would do the trick

a70e8e3d1f25023225919dbeb9fed079.jpg

But then I realised that probably wasn't quite "loud" enough, I mean we are talking about poofs so it seemed fitting to add a splash of colour

7b28b80b8852197c4f0e835c60767fc5.jpg

What do you think gerry? I know I'd feel a lot more comfortable if knew all the poofs in my area on sight.

Gerry, the last of the he-men, a movie coming soon to your screens.

Give it a rest Spartacus.

A few years ago when you were constantly trolling him and challenging him, you wouldn't meet up with him even though you both lived within kilometres of each other. You actually squealed "don't you come near me!". Yet you've got the hide to hide behind a keyboard and persistently attack him even though he can't defend himself. Even if he could defend himself you know others would attack him also, or Shrek would ban him.

If you're not prepared to attack him to his face don't do it from behind a keyboard.