• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] Fadi on Bodybuilding

Don't worry about the tangerine man smearing himself with baby oil and hoping his heart doesn't give out from the diuretics, the rest of us will take care of him for you.

I hope your joints let you go as far as you want to go, Fadi. You keep on making bodybuilding what it used to be about, showing what good health looks like.

I think that was Arnold who brought bodybuilding into the mainstream, who was he? A competitive bodybuilder. :D

When I said, "what bodybuilding used to be about" I didn't give a timeframe on it. I actually meant back before the Weiders took it all over, took out the points for participating in a sport, for athletic performance and so on.

This is what Weider did for bodybuilding.

typ0102.jpg
ad0303.jpg

Excellent for lonely gay guys in the closet in the 1960s, not so great for everyone else. Once it became about selling sex magazines and not about athleticism and health, there was no reason drugs shouldn't come into it. Working out is about improving how you look, feel (health) and perform. Take performance and health out of it and leave only looks, well why not roid it up?

Of course, now with everyone tangerine, striated and roid gutted, no longer athletic, muscles built to inhuman levels with hgh and vitamin T, not even lonely gay guys in the closet are getting anything out of it. Just the magazine and supplement producers.

We need less Arnies and more Fadis. More people who do bodybuilding to show what heavy lifting and good food can do - make you strong, fit and healthy - and along the way, almost by accident, looking good, too.

I think that was Arnold who brought bodybuilding into the mainstream, who was he? A competitive bodybuilder. :D

lol yeah he was a competetive body builder but he also started off in power lifting, just as most high end body builders, look at ronny coleman, juiced to the gills but he started off as a power lifter

quote ronny " everybody wanna get big these days but no body wanna lift big weights"

What looks weird? Shadows over my right arm whilst the other arm looks blured? Is that it or are you implying something else? If you are then let's have it.

I'll reserve further comment until I see exactly what you mean. This is going to be very interesting so you'd better give it your best shot Damien.

Fadi.

My initial reacton when i saw that photo was "shopped" because of the shadows i spoke about. I had a problem with someone advocating this and that with my first reaction to that photo.
Your a well spoken man with the intention of helping all board members reach their goals, so i'm going to apologize for having a go at you matey

My initial reacton when i saw that photo was "shopped" because of the shadows i spoke about. I had a problem with someone advocating this and that with my first reaction to that photo.
Your a well spoken man with the intention of helping all board members reach their goals, so i'm going to apologize for having a go at you matey

And I graciously accept your apology Damien. Thank you Sir.

Fadi.

Building great physiques is what i'm all for
Same here Damien. And as far as you are concerned, I'd be more than happy to help wherever I can (if I can); just simply ask brother. We all (me first) can learn something from each other and it all goes to make the bigger picture more complete at the end. Now that's what it's all about, wouldn't you agree Champ?

Fadi.

Just a quick question here.
Recommended exercises to cut down your body fat percentage and at what intensity would you work at?

Just a quick question here.
Recommended exercises to cut down your body fat percentage and at what intensity would you work at?
I recommend squats, deadlifts, over head press etc etc..seriously.

I'm not into cardio and HIIT for fat loss. I believe hard weight training with sensible diet is the way to go esp if you want to keep that hard earned muscle.

So if I added in an extra 2 days of cardio to get rid of that stubborn body fat on top of my weight training, would it slow down my gains or put them to a near stop?

Sure it won't hurt. My preference for you would be 20-30 mins of low intensity cardio. Now I don't know much about you. I don't know your stats. For me I have a certaain amount of muscle already and I am just trying to loose fat. I don't know your lean body mass and fat %.

I'm unsure of my body fat %, but my weight is at 82kg on last measurement at 180cm tall.
Maybe for a rough idea check my log picture and a rough idea of what % I'm at would be great.