• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] Fadi on Bodybuilding

Hello Gentlemen (each and everyone of you),

I thank you and sincerely appreciate your concern however I am doing fine.

It's great to see the progress that some of you have achieved lately and you have only yourself to praise and no one else, not even me. Yes, we always hear that it was a team effort and so on, but ultimately the buck stops with you, hence I say if you have achieved a loss of one kilo or a gain of one, an improvement here and another slight improvement there, it was all you, you are the champ and you only make your helper proud that his or her effort were not given in vain.

Ausbb rocks because you're here, individually and collectively my dear brothers.

May God bless you all.

Fadi.

Good to see all is well Fadi. I am doing well mate on the weights. Damaged my knee (again) and have not been able to do any leg exercises.

I am still on the same regime you started me on on Progress Fit.

Blake was going to give me a new routine similar to what I am doing. 30-40 min workout 3 times a week.

Any chance you can assist me as before??

Thanks my friend

Giffo

Hey I tried it out on my chest the next day after training, i did 100 reps of db bench press with 5kg each hand.
And I could see it worked. I also did my max bench today i hit 95kg once with good form barbell to chest and up, no arching. At 84-85kg I am happy with this as I just started my bulk with your 4000cal diet.
Thanks alot!

Hey I tried it out on my chest the next day after training, i did 100 reps of db bench press with 5kg each hand.
And I could see it worked. I also did my max bench today i hit 95kg once with good form barbell to chest and up, no arching. At 84-85kg I am happy with this as I just started my bulk with your 4000cal diet.
Thanks alot!

Stuff mate. So 5kgs x 100 reps as fast as possible?? Right?

Stuff mate. So 5kgs x 100 reps as fast as possible?? Right?
Yep sorry yeh 5kg dumbells each hand for 100 reps.
After about 60-70 i wouldnt say i was going fast, should i try and and do em fast? doing 100 slow ones is so boring lol.

Hi Aiden, mate i am no expert. I wish. I am still finding my way in this sport.
You seem to be doing well. Keep it up.

Steve

:)

Hey guys i do the beginners workout A and B program

A. Squats x 2 sets 5-7 reps
Front squat x 1 set 3-5 reps
Dead lift x 1 set 3-5 reps
Bench Press x 3 sets 5-7 reps
Dips x 2 sets 5-7 reps
Bicep curl x 1 set 5-7 reps

B Squats x 2 sets (same reps as above)
Front squat x 1 set (same as above)
Military Press x 3 sets 5-7 reps
Chin ups x 2 sets 5-7 reps
Rope crunch x 7-10 reps

I alternate these 3 days a week like it says, how would i add the high reps into this? ( chest and biceps are my lagging muscles) left bicep is little bit smaller then the right

Last edited:
say i train monday wednesday and friday. would i be alright if on tuesday, thursday and saturday i do 100 reps of 5kg bench presses and 100 reps of 5kg bicep curls cause there my lagging muscles or is that to much?

Humbug is about to get schooled by Fadi.

Remember Humbug, whether it is 1 rep or 100 reps. They all have their place.

He is unaware of the 100, 75, 50 reps workout! The only time I screamed like a girl was when I was doing them......:D

100 reps for a beginner? is it really necessary?
please school me on this fadi, im dying to know
I'm not about to school anybody thank you.

Now I was referring to the 100 reps in the context of my original post, where it is used for indirect muscle growth through the increase in both mitochondria as well as capillary density. No where do I mention 100 reps for a beginner. On the contrary, I've said many times that a beginner needed to only look at a weight set for his muscles to grow.

So to answer your question directly:
100 reps for a beginner? is it really necessary?
No, it's not necessary, but I was not talking about a beginner neither did I realise that you were either...until your last post.

Fadi.

well "thechosenone" first posted he was doing a beginner routine, so i was under the assumption he is a beginner, then later he asked about the 100 reps, which i feel isnt necessary for a beginner.
i do however feel that 100reps does have its place in BB, but not in a beginner routine.
so we are pretty much on the same page..

Last edited:
well "thechosenone" first posted he was doing a beginner routine, so i was under the assumption he is a beginner, then later he asked about the 100 reps, which i feel isnt necessary for a beginner.
i do however feel that 100reps does have its place in BB, but not in a beginner routine.
so we are pretty much on the same page..
Indeed we are very much on the same page Sir. Thank you for your clarification.

PS: At 58kg, your 125kg squat is awesome, well done! By the way, we're the same height.

Fadi.

Last edited: