• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
thats cause for a fucking riot right there, what town has no beer, except the ones where its banned up nth coz the natives cant handle it!!!!!!

Hill End!!
There was "locals beer" but no "tourists beer"
It was 39 degrees & no cold beer!!

[MENTION=11460]jimmy[/MENTION]; I have an Extreme Offroad Mario, my brother has an offroad deluxe MDC, our friend who comes out has an MDC Offroad and my dad had a standard GIC semi offroad.
None of us have had any issues with structure or tents but I have heard some horror stories.
Get out to the camping shows and see them set up.
Best tip to remember: what goes up must come down. Our friends offroad MDC needs 16 poles just for the annexe where mine takes 6 poles. Simplicity of putting it up and down is going to make your weekend more relaxing.
3d9ac55b1a872e396bf4413d1b86aa41.jpg

yeah i am loing at getting something for the family and tossing up between a jayco outback pop top or something a little toughre and go and offroad camper.....

@jimmy ; I have an Extreme Offroad Mario, my brother has an offroad deluxe MDC, our friend who comes out has an MDC Offroad and my dad had a standard GIC semi offroad.
None of us have had any issues with structure or tents but I have heard some horror stories.
Get out to the camping shows and see them set up.
Best tip to remember: what goes up must come down. Our friends offroad MDC needs 16 poles just for the annexe where mine takes 6 poles. Simplicity of putting it up and down is going to make your weekend more relaxing.
3d9ac55b1a872e396bf4413d1b86aa41.jpg
Cheers kaz, yep need to get to a show / expo and have a look at them all. I usually just swag it, but with the missus and now the young ones starting to want to come, looking for something with a bit more comfort.

We have 2 or 3 camping expo's here in Mackay each year... some camping trailer tents have craploads of poles.

I think the best one had 4 of them.

What would people recommend as a good capable 4x4 in standard form? I doubt I'd ever need something with a lift kit etc. Maybe put some all terrain tyres on but that's it. Just want something that will allow me to go further off road for camping trips etc but still be comfortable enough on the road.

What would people recommend as a good capable 4x4 in standard form? I doubt I'd ever need something with a lift kit etc. Maybe put some all terrain tyres on but that's it. Just want something that will allow me to go further off road for camping trips etc but still be comfortable enough on the road.
I have fourbied with alot of stock vehicles. Landcruiser 80 series and GQ patrol are 2 I have owned and have been great in stock form.

i got given an awning fits directly onto your roof rack great for camping etc,,brand new never used anyone wants it hit me up $350

I can get an Opposite Lock awning for 250.

Saw a 'comparison' video yesterday of a jeep GC vs a GU patrol... For some reason they were saying the gc was better when it was obvious they were not

Any bog standard Toyota with the 1HZ driveline or, even better if you can find one in good condition, the venerable 2H which had a chain-driven camshaft. They are getting a bit long in the tooth now and I don't think you will find one with less than 200k on the clock. Look for one that's had a recent transfer case and main transmission rebuild. The 2H is good for >600k without even needing to lift the head off if it's been looked after. A 1HZ will also get >400k if not abused.

Stay with tubed light radials on split rims, unless you like side wall stakes and spending money unnecessarily. Most of the tracks in the bush were probably created by something with the track width of a Toyota wearing standard radials. LMAO when I see F250's off-road.

MULTITOOLS

Ok Guys, I have been looking at getting a new multitool, so far the Leatherman Wave is the front runner, anyone got one or use one?

Other options appreciated.

Also, bloody retail prices in AUS as nots, can save $60 - $100 buying a mutlitool online compared to in store, just crazy......