• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
10616597_1477791759165813_4854655924630605961_n.jpg

Watagan state forest

Whitemans Lane

Took us 7 hours to do 3 klms haha!! Big rock climbs in the old pajero,

She held up well.

I had one in white. I bought it with 218000kms on the clock. Sold it with over 300k on the clock still going strong. Towed my caravan through some wild weather.

Our pajero is fairly stock and tackles everything the highly modded cruisers and patrols do,
Just flipped and wound up the torsion bars, put some 31 inch muddies up front. A/T on rear, new bushes front n rear couple of other bits and pieces and it goes strong.

The diffs in these things are so strong. We really smash it around on some big rock climbs.

i'm surprised the side steps are still straight driving rocks like that. also it's good to see that the back tyres look nice and aired down

i was thinking the same thing about those side steps, was looking like a set of rock sliders would be in order......

This is my bush pig. Has winch, dual batts, two way, epirb, sat phone, under bonnet compressor and all the shit. Explorer tray and heavy duty suspension upgrade with engineers certificate. Did have an engel and suspension cage on the back but it kept getting busted up $$$$$ so took the bloody thing off.

I only believe in split rims and light truck radials for real off-road work. I have a set of girly 265's on steel rims which are nice to drive on road but I'll leave it up to the urban cowboys to actually wear those useless things in the rough country.

It's been lightly rolled so I have to put some new panels and a door on this week or next.

ab1788b7b99215a3f135ee8c9d646af0_zpsa068240c.jpg

after nearly stepping on a copper head when I was out bush myself the other week, I am thinking and EPIRB could become a must have.......

This is my bush pig. Has winch, dual batts, two way, epirb, sat phone, under bonnet compressor and all the shit. Explorer tray and heavy duty suspension upgrade with engineers certificate. Did have an engel and suspension cage on the back but it kept getting busted up $$$$$ so took the bloody thing off.

I only believe in split rims and light truck radials for real off-road work. I have a set of girly 265's on steel rims which are nice to drive on road but I'll leave it up to the urban cowboys to actually wear those useless things in the rough country.

It's been lightly rolled so I have to put some new panels and a door on this week or next.

ab1788b7b99215a3f135ee8c9d646af0_zpsa068240c.jpg
Pardon the ignorance, what's a suspension cage?

Pardon the ignorance, what's a suspension cage?

a secure steel cage with dampeners (springs) under its base. Supposedly protects the engel from vibration and shock. Leaving the fridge back at camp protects is from shock.

Im off to Hill End next weekend.
I really hope theres no heatwave or thunderstorms on the cards!!

Just spent the weekend out in the sticks at Sofala Hill End and Bathurst.
It felt like 100 degrees!!
Found some gold. Couldn't find beer.
Go figure!!

Just spent the weekend out in the sticks at Sofala Hill End and Bathurst.
It felt like 100 degrees!!
Found some gold. Couldn't find beer.
Go figure!!

You find the gold, then swap the gold for beer. It's the law of nature.