• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Panels replaced, everything pulled out and ready to get re-licensed. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the night rider....

d2c9b509a2408810c0f78d1d12c69cdf_zpsed6ef4ca.jpg

Had an Ozpig priced up by Amazon outdoors with basic accessories.
I'm looking at over $500.
What is the deal with them being in such high demand?

I had some fucking dweeb tailing me down the hwy in his jacked up patrol with led bars all over it. I'm in the right hand lane bang on the speed limit, going to turn right in about a kilometre at the lights and dickless is on his lights, arm out the window.

Yet I've got my massive shooters remote control spotlight sitting up there, blood drenched tray and a number of items of ordnance on board. Guess that's why he didn't choose to follow me home after I threw a full can of coke out the window at him. It smashed on his shiny bull bar and coke went everywhere. Yeah feel me.

Ive got crash cams fitted on the front and rear of our car now. Too many dickheads out and about.
I forwarded one video to a courier company who sat directly on my rear at 110km/hr. I forwarded it off to his company and they replied with an apology.
We are going to get one off the rear of the caravan after we had a nuisance driver on the Newell Hwy sat on our rear then overtook on double lines.
Too many dickheads about!

Ive got crash cams fitted on the front and rear of our car now. Too many dickheads out and about.
I forwarded one video to a courier company who sat directly on my rear at 110km/hr. I forwarded it off to his company and they replied with an apology.
We are going to get one off the rear of the caravan after we had a nuisance driver on the Newell Hwy sat on our rear then overtook on double lines.
Too many dickheads about!

Unfortunately this appears to be the way we are having to go......

And what pisses me off more is the ones who drive like d1ckheads when in a 4x4, its not like there is much love for the humble 4x4 except by those who use them, the more people who drive like d1cks with them the more they will be restricted.....

Guys, i been tossing up weather to buy an alloy bar for the looks or a steel bar for the protection, and finding not much overlap...

... until i had an idea of buying a steel bar and cutting the paint off it and polishing it up to a mirror shine, then mounting it.

The bar i had in mind is one from Opposite Lock:

13291_1.jpg

And i am hoping to shine it up like this:

122845.jpg

Fuark sounds like too much work! Just go black, if you scuff it just get out the pressure pack!

Yeah I would bother with an alloy bar unless it is solely for looks, would just not trust it for strength, plus even polishing it over time to keep it lookin in good condition is a pain in neck, it annoys me getting my chev ready for cars shows let alone doing the same for a daily driver, hahaha

Ehh it's for my red triton ute and every steel bar painted black looks like shit after 6 months.

I'm keen on the work anyway, it'd be like working out at the gym :p And yeah i don't trust an alloy bar as much as a steel one.

I need to find a decent sealer so the bar doesn't rust

Catching the ferry over to North Stradbroke island first thing in the morning. Camping at point lookout for 3 nights. First camping trip with our 8 month old son.

Catching the ferry over to North Stradbroke island first thing in the morning. Camping at point lookout for 3 nights. First camping trip with our 8 month old son.
Awesome stuff, we been camping with our 2 kids since they been about 6 weeks old, some trips to the cabin which is luxury camping others in a tent but they love it, only thing that can be tough is when they aren't sleeping properly at night....

Youll have tonshow us some photos when you get back!!

Will do, sitting on the ferry now.
It is busy enough now. I don't think I would have the patience if it was a long weekend or school holidays. It would be traffic gridlocked.
The weather is not to bad, a few light showers forecast but it's about 30 degrees.

Only thing is you can't have camp fires. You can have a small fire to cook then has to be distinguished.