• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Eating habits

I always thought this was bro-science par excellence...?

Nic.

jesus_facepalm_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

It is all about your trolling.

1. Anyone who thinks that they can only absorb 30g of protein in one sitting has downs.

2. Anyone who thinks theyre eating 6000 calories probably isnt. With a macro breakdown of 40% protein thats 600g of protein. I can't see many 80-90kg naturals eating that much.

mike1107.jpg

that guy was.

3. With most peoples calorie requirements coming in at 3000-4000 I cant see why your body couldnt possibly 'absorb' that much with 4-6 meals a day.

this is so true. Its statistically impossible to absorb more than 30g of protein in any sitting - anything more would turn to fat.

This is why I recommend eating once every two hours

My opnion is not based on facts nor statistics, so I would rather begin by saying: generally speaking instead of this and that is true becasue statistics have said so.

Just my opinion based on me.

Fadi.

2. Anyone who thinks theyre eating 6000 calories probably isnt.
I have been dieting for a while now, I eat the EXACT same thing (excluding dinner) everyday, exactly the same thing, I have sat down and spent an hour adding up all the calories, carbs fats proteins etc, I am CUTTING on 3214cals per day EXCLUDING DINNER, so add about 700 cals in for dinner, I am in bed every night by 9pm totally buggered, I think about nothing but food, always starving. when I start bulking up again I think I'll come close to 5500-6000 cals a day.

i'd like to see said statistics

You wont, because I've pointed out a dozen times now that that was a joke based on what noobs said about not being able to 'absorb/utilize' anything from meals. Please read back.

I have been dieting for a while now, I eat the EXACT same thing (excluding dinner) everyday, exactly the same thing, I have sat down and spent an hour adding up all the calories, carbs fats proteins etc, I am CUTTING on 3214cals per day EXCLUDING DINNER, so add about 700 cals in for dinner, I am in bed every night by 9pm totally buggered, I think about nothing but food, always starving. when I start bulking up again I think I'll come close to 5500-6000 cals a day.

Correct me if I'm wrong but dont you come in well over 110kg? thats pretty much standard for you but what about the rest of the forum?

Lets do a 40% protein breakdown again now that you're reading this

600g of protein =

2kg of red meat (25 x 10 = 250g per kg) +
2x two scoops of whey and 2 glasses of milk

Please link me to said members of the forum eating 2kg of red meat.

Last edited:
Morgan is a big dude, I would probably take in 4000 to put on size now. I used to eat 4500 (calculated and broken down so I know it was right) back when I was about 21 whilst playing basketball 2 days a week and lifting and training etc. I did not grow much then at all. But I was 6'3 93kg then.

Please link me to said members of the forum eating 2kg of red meat.

Hi, my names Mitch and I'm a red meat addict. :p

I put away about 2kg worth by around 4'o clock, generally. Sometimes it's white meat!

In all fairness I've generally had about a kilo by 11am. Mince makes it a lot easier ;)

Hi my name is David and I too am an addict. The crack is really, shit sorry wrong place. Red meat is really awesome and I love how I too can eat a lot of mince with ease. I down 4-5 meals of red meat per day for about 2kg of meat. At the moment I have run out of money due to my addiction and have found I have had to limit my meat and it sucks, lucky I still got my crack. Once I finish Uni this year I will be back into my 2kg of red meat a day and if any one tries to stop me I'll kill them and use them for my meat.

Hi, my names Mitch and I'm a red meat addict.

Thank you Mitch, it's great to meat you, and let me just say that you're in great hands here. We'll support you all the way and do whatever we can to help you with your addiction.