• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Eating habits

Vman

Hello,
So I was wondering if any had some insight info into eating habits.
It seems that I've gone from eating massive amounts of food to now struggling to eat a standard lunch. (E.g. Today ate only 1 sandwich and an apple.....)
Any help?

Eat more frequently smaller meals, or you can just harden the *** up.
Ehehehehe

P.S - Why are you still eating bread. Eat meat and vegies or potatoes.. Phuck bread.

the less you eat the harder it it is going to be to increase your appetite. as shreck said, eat small frequent meals. you have to train your stomache just as you have to train your muscles. keep away from processed foods.

Do a day or two of some heavy hiit or Fadi's 100 burpees challenge. That will get you eating!
Posted via Mobile Device

the less you eat the harder it it is going to be to increase your appetite. as shreck said, eat small frequent meals. you have to train your stomache just as you have to train your muscles. keep away from processed foods.

Actually it was the opposite for me.. the less meals I ate the more my appetite went up. I rather eat 2 large 1500 calorie meals a day as appose to 5 smaller meals.

And hardly absorb/utilize anything from them?
Posted via Mobile Device

this is so true. Its statistically impossible to absorb more than 30g of protein in any sitting - anything more would turn to fat.

This is why I recommend eating once every two hours

OP - has it ever occurred to you that you cant go from 1500 cal and a pack of smokes to 5000 in the space of a week? ease into it.

And hardly absorb/utilize anything from them?
Posted via Mobile Device

lol not sure if serious... I know in the past it has been said you won't absorb more than 30g of protein of whatever but this is not true..

this is so true. Its statistically impossible to absorb more than 30g of protein in any sitting - anything more would turn to fat.

This is why I recommend eating once every two hours

OP - has it ever occurred to you that you cant go from 1500 cal and a pack of smokes to 5000 in the space of a week? ease into it.

Don't certain foods containing protein take a long time to digest/absorb, like 7-12 hours I think?

So would there really be much difference if you ate every 2 hours, or twice as much every 4 hours, or 3 times as much every 6 hours?

You people do realize thatthere is more to food then just protein right?

Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Hulk you answered your own question if you re read it and think about it.

You people do realize thatthere is more to food then just protein right?

Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Hulk you answered your own question if you re read it and think about it.

That's right noobs. If you eat any more than one orange every 3 hours you'll waste all the vitimin C. Check this I referenced it:

Farkus, J. 'Brotastic Knowledge of Teh Bro' 38 Naturopathy USA 2006, 233-245.

Farkus, J. 'Brotastic Knowledge of Teh Bro' 38 Naturopathy USA 2006, 233-245.

What reference format is that? Sorry we only accept the following format at AusBB.com:

Farkus, J. (2006). 'Brotastic Knowledge of Teh Bro'. Naturopathy. 38: 233-245.

Next time Oli make sure you reference properly or we will not accept any of your future articles.

What reference format is that? Sorry we only accept the following format at AusBB.com:

Farkus, J. (2006). 'Brotastic Knowledge of Teh Bro'. Naturopathy. 38: 233-245.

Next time Oli make sure you reference properly or we will not accept any of your future articles.

I think you'll find that volume comes before title captain dave.

is anyone else having trouble with this reference. it keeps telling me to eat maccas and curl in power racks!!

Sorry Oli but in the world of AusBB.com references only the two MOTM get to make the decisions (it was the only perk we got) and you gotta reference our way.

(And on a serious note it depends on what referencing format you use, most journals are different).

is anyone else having trouble with this reference. it keeps telling me to eat maccas and curl in power racks!!

I think you only got the abstract. You also gotta do leg press once a month to work your legs. Don't do it any more or it is overtraining and your legs wont grow bigger than the 18inches they already are.