• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Eating habits

AusBB Organisational Structure

Chairmen of the Board (Joint): n00bs and Dave

CEO: Admin

General Manager, Wisdom & Unfailing Politeness: Fadi

General Manager, Emoticons & Take No Shit: Shrek

Regional Manager, Sexual Perversion: Ceffo (Sydney Region); JDizzle (Canberra Region)

General Shitkickers: All other members

You left out:

Management Advisory Group: Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave......

Last edited:
AusBB Organisational Structure

Chairmen of the Board (Joint): n00bs and Dave

CEO: Admin

General Manager, Wisdom & Unfailing Politeness: Fadi

General Manager, Emoticons & Take No Shit: Shrek

Regional Manager, Sexual Perversion: Ceffo (Sydney Region); JDizzle (Canberra Region)

General Shitkickers: All other members
laugh1blue.gif

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DKD again.
hmh.gif

You left out:

Management Advisory Group: Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave,Dave......

I got you Dave.

I said in my thread about all the Daves that it would soon become a confusing and shambolic mess, and my words are proving very true. There are so many its just chaotic.

Invasion of The Daves!

I'm lost in a sea of Daves and I'm drowning fast.

Sorry Oli but in the world of AusBB.com references only the two MOTM get to make the decisions (it was the only perk we got) and you gotta reference our way.

(And on a serious note it depends on what referencing format you use, most journals are different).

The Australian Guide to Legal Citation says otherwise. And as we lawyers have higher UAIs and are therefore inherently better than you in every way I suggest you move that volume number.

* death-stares*

Journal articles Basic format for journal articles: Author’s family name, Initial(s) year, ‘Title of article,’ Title of Journal, vol and issue numbers, page range

Journal article with single author
This procedure has received support (O’Hara 2009, p. 1548) and …
O'Hara, MJ 2009, ‘Flood basalts, basalt floods or topless bushvelds? Lunar petrogenesis revisited’, [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Journal of Petrology[/FONT][/FONT], vol. 41, no. 11, pp. 1545–1651.

I'll even ****ing reference where i got it from for you guys.

UniSA 2010,The Harvard Author-Date Referencing System, viewed 30 September 2010, <http://www.unisa.edu.au/ltu/students/study/referencing/harvard.pdf>.

It used to shiiit me no end that, after spending hours/days working on an essay for a uni assignment, I would still have to spend another hour or so at the end just making sure all the italics and page numbers were spot on, just the way they wanted it.

It's proven to be so fuqqin useful in the real world since. :mad:

therefore inherently better than you in every way

Yes you guys a much better crooks, liars, sleazeballs, scumbags, jerks, snobs, assholes, pricks, cocksuckers... do I need to go on?

*death stare returned*

Hehehehehehheh, lawyers are worse they have more power in the end (because they are smarter, don't let Oli know I said that ok)

Being smarter than a cop is like shooting fish in a barrel. Being smarter than a security club at a club...words cant express...

In other news despite what the forum gurus tell us I think between 4-6 meals is totally acceptable for most people. I see a lot of guys going 8+ and I think thats (1) theyre obsessive and (2) they have very little to do with their time, or a combination thereof.

It used to shiiit me no end that, after spending hours/days working on an essay for a uni assignment, I would still have to spend another hour or so at the end just making sure all the italics and page numbers were spot on, just the way they wanted it.

It's proven to be so fuqqin useful in the real world since. :mad:
Im going through this at the moment, had one lecturer dock marks for a missing comma in the friggin referencing.

Grippy we get or lose 2 marks if we use a specific referencing program (endnote), that is ****ed.

As Oli was saying 4 meals is what i eat due to work, you just put more calories in per meal. If you are taking in 6000 calories then 6+ meals are important so you can easily get in your required calories, 4 meals of 1500 cals is a bit much.

i HATE ANALY RETENTIVE **** WITS

Its a reference who cares as long as it is there properly **** what program you use!

Grippy we get or lose 2 marks if we use a specific referencing program (endnote), that is ****ed.

As Oli was saying 4 meals is what i eat due to work, you just put more calories in per meal. If you are taking in 6000 calories then 6+ meals are important so you can easily get in your required calories, 4 meals of 1500 cals is a bit much.

i really cant see a situation where the average member of this site is going to eat 6000 calories. Thats 4 pepperoni pizzas with puff pastry crust.