• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dropping BF

lol use guys are funny! Im pretty muscular every where guys. ive been training for more than 2 years! ud have decent amount of muscle by then

I hit chest at max 100kg squat 95 kg dead 100 kg press 200kg biceps max at 25 kg per dumbell, barbell rows 80kg.

i do have high entisity workouts because i basically sweat everytime im at the gym.

i try eat good during my work days but then eat cheat meals during the weekend with some high amount of carbs.

i was hear to see what kind of advice i can get to loose that little bit of fat i have on my stomach no more than 5kg. it seems like ill just do some more sit ups, bit more cardio and stop trying to eat carbs after 6pm.

Mate, not be harsh here but you have been given some good advice here and basically just ignored it....

Situps are not going to lose fat you need and get you that 6 pack, 95kg squats and 100kg deadlift is pretty poor to start with, and i honestly dont see what not eating carbs after 6 is going to do for you.

Diet and hard work ethic in the gym with heavy lifting is what will get you results, I personally beleive that if you have been eating those few cals for a period of time your metabolism is most likely a bit fucked, I know mine was, so you will have to slowly increase your cals, NOT STUPIDLY EATING EVERYTHING, but increase and start counting your cals you can gauge how many cals your consuming, lift HEAVY, i have recently changed from a body part per day to a Upper/Lower split and time will tell what results it yeilds but so far i am enjoying it.

just a couple of things to think about.

lol use guys are funny! Im pretty muscular every where guys. ive been training for more than 2 years! ud have decent amount of muscle by then

I hit chest at max 100kg squat 95 kg dead 100 kg press 200kg biceps max at 25 kg per dumbell, barbell rows 80kg.

i do have high entisity workouts because i basically sweat everytime im at the gym.

i try eat good during my work days but then eat cheat meals during the weekend with some high amount of carbs.

i was hear to see what kind of advice i can get to loose that little bit of fat i have on my stomach no more than 5kg. it seems like ill just do some more sit ups, bit more cardio and stop trying to eat carbs after 6pm.

Don't take this the wrong way but for someone your size apart from the 200kg press which I'm assuming is wrong your lifts are ordinary. So get your training sorted.

As far as diet your suggestions won't do anything to lose weight. Not eating carbs after 6 doesn't make you lose weight, nor do sit-ups.

What you need to do is eat below maintenance calories and keep protein high. Aim to lose no more than .5kg a week. If you lose more than that increase your calories.

100 KG dumbell chest press is poor? jesus are you pushing like 150-200kg on dumbell? lol

yeah legs im not the strongest but yeah i am hitting em every week now.

So what kind of foods should i be eating?

100 KG dumbell chest press is poor? jesus are you pushing like 150-200kg on dumbell? lol

yeah legs im not the strongest but yeah i am hitting em every week now.

So what kind of foods should i be eating?

No mention of dumbbells anywhere. I'm not a bloody mind reader. Also are they the usual gym bench, did the spotter touch anything at any point and yell its all you. Either way point still stands. What the fuck are you doing with squats and deads. You should be able to do those weights for reps first time you step foot In a gym at worst after a couple weeks.

What foods? Doesn't matter. Eat food you enjoy. Hit your calorie targets and get 2 grams of protein per kg body weight minimum.

No mention of dumbbells anywhere. I'm not a bloody mind reader. Also are they the usual gym bench, did the spotter touch anything at any point and yell its all you. Either way point still stands. What the fuck are you doing with squats and deads. You should be able to do those weights for reps first time you step foot In a gym at worst after a couple weeks.

What foods? Doesn't matter. Eat food you enjoy. Hit your calorie targets and get 2 grams of protein per kg body weight minimum.

sorry for the misunderstanding but 100kg in total when comes to dumbells.

legs arent my strong point never really done em when i first started bcoz of my knee injury when playing soccer.

I work under the assumption that if I'm unsure of whether to cut or bulk, I cut. You have been offered some very good advice from both sides of the coin, now you need to make you mind up.

Try the beer bulk, followed by clen and coke cut. Very popular protocol around my part of the world.

Seems to be perfect at keeping you in a perpetual state of sub 80kg brahness.

You'll know when your ready to bulk cause your size small nutrition warehouse stringer will be too big.