• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Bit harsh...we don't know if the pitch has flattened out until we bat. Plus having to take our 3 first choice bowlers out doesn't help. And I think we would have won Adelaide if Pattinson could bowl...

The selectors have a lot to answer for esp in Adelaide.
They replaced Watson (an all-rounder) with a batter in Quiney. Had they replaced a all-rounder with an all-rounder they win.
Watson wasn't allowed to play unless he was able to bat and bowl but his replacement didn't have to bowl.
WTF??????????????????

They replaced Watson (an all-rounder) with a batter in Quiney. Had they replaced a all-rounder with an all-rounder they win.
Watson wasn't allowed to play unless he was able to bat and bowl but his replacement didn't have to bowl.
WTF??????????????????

^ this.

They could have picked McDonald, Hastings, Faulkner, Christian all instead of Quiney. Still, Watson is very over rated as a batsman.

WTF??????????????????

Very good point...

^ this.

They could have picked McDonald, Hastings, Faulkner, Christian all instead of Quiney. Still, Watson is very over rated as a batsman.

Watson won cricketer of the year...overrated?

Watson should bat at 6 and be the allrounder. He is in the best 11, but he isn't a great top order bat.

Watson should bat at 6 and be the allrounder. He is in the best 11, but he isn't a great top order bat.

Agreed!!

I think if the sissies can survive the first hour this morning without losing any that will go a long way to drawing or even maybe even winning the game

Agreed!!

I think if the sissies can survive the first hour this morning without losing any that will go a long way to drawing or even maybe even winning the game

no chance, they have to bat for 2 days and not enough of our guys are in good enough form.

With the exception of Punter (and obviously Watson), our top order all have hundreds under their belts already in this series. The pitch is excellent and there is plenty of time. Play normally, protect your wicket and we could potentially win this match.

Yeah, it's very bloody unlikely... but stranger things have happened...
Punter has been such a legend that he deserves to go out in legendary fashion- perhaps the stars will align in these two days...

Yeah, it's very bloody unlikely... but stranger things have happened...
Punter has been such a legend that he deserves to go out in legendary fashion- perhaps the stars will align in these two days...

I hope he goes first ball, Wanker...

Great batsmen, but hate the guy with a vengence.

Jesus! Sounds like there's a story behind that!...
He's a tremendous batsman and has always done his best for his country. I respect that, and that's all I have to go on. I'd love to see a fairytale tomorrow evening...

Jesus! Sounds like there's a story behind that!...
He's a tremendous batsman and has always done his best for his country. I respect that, and that's all I have to go on. I'd love to see a fairytale tomorrow evening...

Nah not really, just one of those guys that rubs me up the wrong way for some reason...

He is a great no doubt about that!

Yeah they were talking about this the last test saying that the sports scientists have only allowed the fast bowlers to bowl something like 60 balls per day for training etc so they dont over do it...

How can you get your body fit for bowling 15 - 20 + in a day of test cricket bowling 60 balls (5overs) per day? it would be like telling a marathon runner he can only run 5 -10km per day in a lead up to a marathon....rediculous

Yeah they were talking about this the last test saying that the sports scientists have only allowed the fast bowlers to bowl something like 60 balls per day for training etc so they dont over do it...

How can you get your body fit for bowling 15 - 20 + in a day of test cricket bowling 60 balls (5overs) per day? it would be like telling a marathon runner he can only run 5 -10km per day in a lead up to a marathon....rediculous

yep exactly... and the whole thing of bowling this way is biomechanically the best you should do this instead of what you have done for the last 15 years.

well all the best for ponting now.. hopefully him and cowan can at least have a good partnership and put a few runs on the board.. (fingers crossed)

Yep...gone, and I think that wicket showed why he is retiring, his judgement is just not there anymore. Farewell to a legend