• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hodge is a first class ****. I know blokes who have played heaps of cricket and they hated him. Same as Dean Jones. Fucking Victorians.

The kiwis did in in Sri Lanka so you should be able to

low slow shitty wickets, any side can get bundled out - bat first and watch the wicket crumble to make batting more difficult. Kiwis batted first and Taylor and Williamson got hundreds, no one else did any good as the wicket got worse.

These tests are in Hobart, MCG and Sydney - wickets have been pretty good for batting over the last few years in test cricket. With Sangakarra, Jayawardene & co the Sri Lankans have a much better batting side than we do.

low slow shitty wickets, any side can get bundled out - bat first and watch the wicket crumble to make batting more difficult. Kiwis batted first and Taylor and Williamson got hundreds, no one else did any good as the wicket got worse.

These tests are in Hobart, MCG and Sydney - wickets have been pretty good for batting over the last few years in test cricket. With Sangakarra, Jayawardene & co the Sri Lankans have a much better batting side than we do.

It wasn't the pitch that undid them, there was some superb bowling by Southee as well!

But yes I agree, I think it will probably be a fairly even series actually..

Sri Lankan cricket is in all sorts of trouble at the moment though. I don't expect them to be as competitive as they have been in recent years.

I see Warnie wants to make a comeback if asked by Clarke. Would be good to watch if he did. Another epic tale in the Ashes.

It's not going to do Lyon's confidence much good if they take a backward step like that...like it or not, he's our best spinner at the moment and we just have to persist, and Lyon will get better with some helpful guidance.

this comes up every 6 - 12mths and usully when the ashes comes around, some journo asks Warnie, Warnie answers the same, "if asked i would consider it" then it becomes a story but nothing ever happens, Warnie is no closer to making a comeback then i am of being called up to play in the upcoming Ashes tour....

So Phil Hughes got the nod to take Pontings position. I hope he gets some runs and goes better than he did against the Kiwis (when he lost his spot in the side) a couple of years ago...

Last edited:
Yeah true, but also now that Pointing has gone lets also hope that whoever, in this case Hughes, they choose they give more than 1 or 2 tests before dropping them and trying someone else, I can never understand giving someone a go and replacing them after 1 test if they fail considering some of the crap they have left linger in the side, eg Pointing over the last 4 yrs as good a batsmen as he was the last 4 yrs were terrible and could have or should have been dropped many times in this period for poor performances.

Can't believe they were considering Alex Doolan, lol. Rob Quiney is very unlucky, he should be first cab off the rank.

Hughes is an opener. Ponting wasn't. Now what?

They have 4 openers. Warner, Hughes, Watson and Cowan.
Their best batter Clark who should bat at 3 bats at 5.

Something's amiss.

Last edited:
Clarke needs to man up and take the no.3 spot and stop trying for easy runs lower down the order when the ball is old......