• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
No. It lacks penetration like a small weiner.
save your sad stories for the female section pls.im sure you will find a shoulder to cry on there.just kidding big guy.
they are looking good though.i think we should install Australia as overwhelming favourites for the world cup based on this powerful display.they look unbeatable.Extremely difficult to win cricket games in Australia.multiple world cup winners.home crowd support.

Last edited:
i saw that.after they seemed to be in quite big trouble in the 2nd test as well.start of a golden era for nz cricket?they drew the series in arabia with the pakis after the aussies got munted.
Williamson made 240 and watling 140.

I think it might be mate, we have a good middle order and a couple of top tier quicks just need to get the openers sorted.

Williamson will go down as the best to play for nz

Williamson made 240 and watling 140.

I think it might be mate, we have a good middle order and a couple of top tier quicks just need to get the openers sorted.

Williamson will go down as the best to play for nz

umm cant be too loud with the "we" talk here bro..i actually like aussie.lol.but hard not to support kiwi teams after being born there and living there so long...maybe too long.
i grew up admiring yet hoping for Australian crickets downfall.rarely happens.

umm cant be too loud with the "we" talk here bro..i actually like aussie.lol.but hard not to support kiwi teams after being born there and living there so long...maybe too long.
i grew up admiring yet hoping for Australian crickets downfall.rarely happens.
Hahaha we as in NZ not so much including you lol..

I'll support the aussies as long as its not cricket lol