• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If Watson can score runs on it it must be a road.

Stupid fucking cricket Australia got the dirts that the last test at the scg only went for threee days which isn't good for the bottom line so asked for a road

Where the hell does that come from?
I don't think CA would be asking for roads against India...if anything I'd be serving up green seamers.
Clarke is still one of the best batsmen on the world. He came back too early. When he's fit he will slit straight back in.

Bums on seats over 5 days is better than 3. Look at the fireworks last year and the road we have this year coincidence I think not

You seem pretty sure that "stupid fucking cricket Australia" asked for this. Where's your source of this information?
I think it is coincidence, last year a manic Johnson rolled a down and out England on a good pitch who don't have the batting that we have this year. Smith, Warner, Kohli etc...

should be a good last day, assuming does not rain.
Should be great
India will go after a total like that, its not impossible and therefore they won't shell up to force a draw
But the pitch will definitely favour the bowlers in its condition

odds Ladbrokes

Aust 2.20.

India 15.00

Draw 1.80
Did Australia declare or do we not find out till they resume this morning? If they have declared I reckon a few bux on the Indians at $15 wouldn't be to bad. Don't think they will get it, but only needs a real big 100 by kohli or anyone and they could give it a fair shake.

Kohli out, will get interesting now! I still don't think India are out of it. Won't be surprised in its decided in the last few overs!