• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mitchell Starc is bowling like Wasim Akram ATM in the Big Bash against Perth. Three wickets in one over...Marsh brothers and Collingwood...he's bending it like Beckham. Don't think we've seen the best of him at test level yet. Very good prospect IMO.

Mitchell Starc is bowling like Wasim Akram ATM in the Big Bash against Perth. Three wickets in one over...Marsh brothers and Collingwood...he's bending it like Beckham.

He must have listened!

Sixers clinch thriller but Scorchers get home semi-final

Starc had sought council from one of world's greatest left-arm quicks, Wasim Akram, during the week. Akram would have been proud of the third wicket. It was not a hat-trick but it was three in five balls, with Paul Collingwood trapped on the back leg by a searing, Akram-esque, in swinging yorker.

Woah that's freaky, I wasn't aware he caught up with Akram. That over was just dynamite. I saw him bowl in similar fashion in one of the earlier BB games. Let's hope he can transfer it to international level. Cummins, Pattinson and Starc....all 21 and under. The future's so bright I gotta wear shades.

The future's so bright I gotta wear shades.

Its funny, a few months ago I was loathing this team but with a few injuries and new selectors, we now have some fresh likeable youngsters in the team and the future seems great. Its a funny old game this cricket.

What a disappointment India have been though.

[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hpUv5pp4vQ]Jimmy Carr - Cricket and the Paralympics - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

Brad Hogg is back on the international stage. What a great moment for Hoggy at the WACA when the crowd went nuts shouting out his name in the T20. Good to see some characters still in the game.

405278-brad-hogg.jpg

Brad Hogg returns to international cricket

Squad: George Bailey (c), David Warner (vc) Travis Birt, Dan Christian, Xavier Doherty, James Faulkner, Aaron Finch, Brad Hogg, David Hussey, Brett Lee, Mitchell Marsh, Shaun Marsh, Clint McKay, Matthew Wade.

Something suss about these umpires calling for a no-ball review nearly every Indian wicket. Are they on the take? Indians dont want the DRS so take what you are given.

yeah, the rules are quite confusing. I tried explaining to a canadian mate that their is no reveiw decision yet quite clearly there is.....:confused:

I'm keeping tabs on the cricket while watching the UFC. Seems there was a 7 ball over... LOL

| 2 2 . . 1wd 1 2 | 1 1,W 1wd 1 . 1 2 | 2

Jeez this one day series is really coming down to the wire.

3rd final.....SL need 45 off 8 overs, 3 wickets in hand.

Go Aussies!!!