• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Australia fight back.

India have lost 8 for 68 to concede a lead of 51. After stumps yesterday, Australia would have been thinking of how to contain India. The visitors have instead crumbled in a heap against some disciplined fast bowling to instead surrender the advantage completely

Good to see Hilly get a bag!

772599-ben-hilfenhaus.jpg

Australia fight back.

India have lost 8 for 68 to concede a lead of 51. After stumps yesterday, Australia would have been thinking of how to contain India. The visitors have instead crumbled in a heap against some disciplined fast bowling to instead surrender the advantage completely

Hell yes!!!
Boss has been good in letting us watch in on the telly while working...

So, how much do we all think Brad Haddin had on the game? He may as well throw his baggy green in a pool of fire as far as i'm concerned. If we lose this test, i will be pointing the finger at him.

As I said before only Tim Paine's injury is keeping Haddin in the team.
Yeah he'll get dumped now.

Is it just me or does Haddin have a cocky smug look in his interviews these days, like he cant be sacked because he has some compromising photos of Clarkey or something. Some strange attitudes from the old dogs in the team at the moment. Must be some good dirt somewhere.

Good to see Mr Cricket in the runs. Hope he gets a ton.

Last edited:
Gonna be close. Hopefully The Aussies get Tendulkar and Laxman cheaply, they are the dangers now Sehwag is out.

I think our tail waggers may have put us in a strong postion....Going to be a good effort to chase 292

Pattinson is going to be worth a lot of money in the future if he can keep it together. Like Glen McGrath on steroids! LOL!

Yep I agree as well. I've been pissed off recently that the series against NZ and (especially) Seth Effreeka were both only 2 tests each. Both were 1-1 and no winner determined. FFS isn't it common sense that you play 3 tests rather than 2? Drop some of the ODIs and T20s and play full test series.

Clarkey getting alot of accolades for telling the fast bowlers to bowl bouncers at the tail enders. The bloke is a genuis. Probably won the test match for us!

985891-bollyline.jpg

What bullshit scheduling starts a cricket match on a working day Tuesday. There will be no weekend (maybe part of Saturday).

No wonder Melb gets hug crowds it always starts on a Public Holiday and usually takes in the weekend as well.
I now can't go because i have to work and there is no weekend cricket.

This test should have started on Thursday or Friday so it takes in the weekend and more people would go.

Last edited: