• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well done to Clarkey and Mr Cricket.

I guess it really was one of those matches for India.

Kohli letting them know how many balls left in the over! :p

art-svKOHLI-420x0.jpg

Last edited:
Unselfish declaration by Clarke. I would've been tempted to go for the record.

Call me cynical and not trying to take away from his milestone but after all that crap I have had to sit through showing him as a sensitive new age beta male, I wouldnt be surprised if it was just another limp wristed wank of an idea to win support.

I would've kept batting well past 500 lead, let the pitch deteriorate and really rub the Indians nose in it. Your 1 test up already with 2 days left. Go the tonk, set some milestones. Pulverise them!

Last edited:
Gambhir's tactic of sending the Australians to sleep seems to have worked. Haddin could well have just dropped his career with that clanger!

He gave it to them in the press conference too so there will be a bit of feeling first up. More easy runs if they lose their cool and dig it in short.

He missed the fastest hundred but how about the 200. Nathan Astle holds it at 153 balls. If he gets a start today it might be in trouble.

I trained early (fasted as well) so I could be home to watch Davey Warner. Don't let me down dude. Get that fastest 200.

Funny thing, the Aussies are winning this series by miles on the scoreboard but not really by that much on the field. Each innings it has been one or two batsmen standing up and the rest doing nothing. We have had a lot of bad collapses hidden by one or two partnerships. The only difference is that no batsman has stood up for India yet.

India must have wanted a few extra days over at Rottnest Island... Cant blame them I suppose. Top spot. They dont look like they were to bothered by the loss.

Aussies will have a small problem when Pattinson and Cummins come back, who to leave out.
Also Lyon will be back for Adelaide.

Also since we have won the series we should blood a new keeper. As Bruce Buffer would say.. "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttts, tiiiiiiiime"