• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haddin is on borrowed time, he's just fortunate that Tim Paine is injured or he would've been gone before the Sri Lankan tour.
Johnson won't play again, not for a while anyway.

What about Wade or Nevil(Nsw guy) - dnt understand why everyone rates Paine?

I got Corporate freebies to the Sixers v Thunder and Thunder v Heat games early on the year. Hope Gayle produces again

What is it with these crap inserts of Michael Clarke. Are they trying to make us feel sorry for him. The first time they showed it was once too often!

I agree.
Michael is Captain by default really due to the lack of any leadership in the team.
Katich should've been Captain for the next 3-4 years.

It looks like the Indians are feeling sorry for Ponting and are bowling him some pies so he will be kept in the team for the rest of the series.

Cowan looks like he is trying to bore the Indians to death. I guess everyone needs somone in their team like that... Wear the shine off the ball and all that. Looking forward to watching the Indians bat tomorrow.

Hey Superwomba, what did you think about the 2 dud decisions the Aussies got namely Hussey and Cowan, bith were not out. I think it's piss poor how the Indians refuse to use the DRS.

I think the Indian cricket board would be as dodgy as them paki's but they run a smoother ship. They probably dont like the technology because it cant be bought. I like the idea of using technology but they need to smooth out its integration into the game.

I hope the Indians get a howler of a decision at a crucial junction that would have been over turned on review... . Hahaha! That would teach them.

Clarke on the cricket show now. Lately it seems like a concerted effort between the media and cricket Australia to get the public to like him. He kinda looks like a lost puppy dog.

You wouldnt read about it. The technology saves Dravid.

Two true professionals at the crease. I hope the aussies are taking note.