• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Top game of cricket last night. Top innings by Jayawardene. I like the way the Sri Lankans go about their batting. I might adopt them as my new team.

India v Sri Lanka, World Cup 2011, final, Mumbai

Dhoni and Gambhir lead India to World Cup glory

April 2, 2011

India 277 for 4 (Gambhir 97, Dhoni 91*) beat Sri Lanka 274 for 6 (Jayawardene 103*, Sangakkara 48) by six wickets

I watched most of it but fell asleep.

I thought Sri Lanka might have made enough but a Captains knock from Dhoni and an excellent innings from Gambhir stole the match.

Worthy winners i guess.

I always say fielding wins matches. Last night i reckon it would of been much closer if kulasekura held onto the catch when Gambhir was on 30... It would of put pressure on India with 3 down for not many runs..

Same as the India Pakistan match, Tendulkar was dropped 4 times and pretty sure it was fairly early in his innings, he ends up making 80 odd, pakistan lose by 29 runs.

Shane Watson - 101 not out ATM. Got the ton off 69 balls. What a player he's been lately. Aust best player for sure these days.

Goddam he's DESTROYING the Bangladeshi bowling..... just hit 4 consecutive 6s. Great to watch!!!!

tdo12.gif
Abdur Razzak to Watson, SIX, and he's broken it. His 13th six. Again heaved over wide long-on. He takes the record for most sixes in an innings from Xavier Marshall. Bangladesh want this over with now

Watson also scored the most runs in boundaries in an ODI innings. The previous record was Herschelle Gibbs's 126 runs in boundaries during his 175 in Johannesburg in 2006.
Watson scored 185 off 96 balls, out of a total of 232. 80% of the runs. "Made my job easy," Ponting tells Neo Sports. "Just had to get a single to give him strike. No one expected it to get over that fast. I have been lucky to play with some great players, Watto has played some great innings ... this was an amazing innings. Some of those sixes would have cleared any boundary in the world. Probably won't sink into us for a while how good that was ..."
This is also the highest score by an Australian in an ODI. Beating Hayden's 181 against New Zealand.
Shakib looks a little shell shocked at the presentation ceremony. "He batted really well, all the credit goes to him ... We put on a reasonable total, but the way he batted ... when we started with spinners the ball was coming on to the bat nicely, by the time the ball stopped coming on to the bat he was well set and hitting everything."
Clarke: "That's probably the best innings I've seen. Hit the ball so cleanly from the start today ... full credit to Watto." Clarke's also happy with the way his spinners bowled.
Shane Watson is the Man of the Match. Obviously. "Nice day today," he says with a smile. "Everything came off and a little bit of luck as well." Was the sixes record planned? "I had no idea, I was pretty tired and didn't want to run too much. Was pretty hot and humid so I tried to limit my running and it worked out nicely. The ball didn't turn too much today ... made it easier to execute."

Watto 185* off 96 balls with 15 sixes... I'm going to have to find the highlights reel from that one. Triple ton in the offering.... :eek:

Bloody hell, I completely agree....that is ridiculous....I can't comprehend that. There needs to be a proper explanation given for Katich. If it's anything other than career threatening Achilles problem, then heads must roll.

How old is he, 36-37? I think it is the right time for Katich to retire. He did OK in his time.

Katich has been averaging around 50 in the last couple of years after a poor first part of his career....he's been pretty reliable in recent times. Retirement was definitely on the horizon for him but he could have done a good job this season.

I would've liked to see him get at least one more year. Now he's probably been forced into retirement. Ridiculous. The team has just been weakened. Good job you fucknuckle halfwit selectors. Jeez, the more I think about it the more it's shits me...grrrrr. :mad:

I wonder if ol Clarkey boy has something to do with it. Katich was my favourite player in the current aussie side. Seems like I am at odds with every move these current bozzos make. The metro sexuals have taken over the chicken coup!

Katich grabs Clarke by the throat, but all OK

February 6, 2009

Australian vice-captain Michael Clarke says his dressing room altercation with Test teammate Simon Katich is not a sign of any team disharmony.
Katich reportedly grabbed Clarke by the throat on the night Australia won last month's Sydney Test against South Africa, angered that Clarke wanted to leave before joining in the traditional team song, Under the Southern Cross.

The halfwits just picked the touring squad for Sri Lanka. Who the hell is Nathan Lyon? Apparently he's a spinner. Who's the other spinner in the squad? Michael Beer.....another guy I'd never heard of when he got picked for Aust. So that's our awesome spin attack.

They also dropped Doug The Rug....I'm not happy with that.

I don't see them winning the test series in SL.....best they can hope for is a drawn series.