• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CREATINE - Magic or Myth

mmmmmmmm I thought it was around 200mg....but could be anything really lol
Yeah, I don't have other caffeine forms on the days I take Jacked, it makes me flip out, it feels like 4 Red Bulls, it gives me that effect.

Yeah, I don't have other caffeine forms on the days I take Jacked, it makes me flip out, it feels like 4 Red Bulls, it gives me that effect.

lol yea I havnt taken jack3d for acouple of years and prob wont again...

creatine mono didn't do much for me either.

Shrek how are you liking the beta-cret? Ive heard good things about it.

Im thinking of buying it seeing as i can get 2 tubs 36 servings of it for $35.

I'm not taking Beta Cret, it is Con Cret.

So far been about 1 week. Not really sure to be honest.

I'll get back to you in a week or so.

CM definitely works for me... Does anyone know anything about the effect of caffeine on creatine? I have heard that use of caffeine can effect the absorption of creatine...

Last edited:
after a month or so on-offing due to laziness, haven't noticed much difference. When loading Id get really dehydrated really quick if i just drank the usual amount of water. Eg dry eyes throat stomach cramp headaches. All overcome with an extra two to three liters a day
Size gaining just as usual... slooooow and not steady

I almost forgot to factor in the 2g of creatine in my preworkout NT powder, and just have 3g of the CM per day. Don't wanna get stomach upset from overdosing..

Edit: It says to take it 30mins before the workout. I suppose I could take the 3g with my preworkout NT powder, but since I take my preworkout 5 mins and not 30 mins before I start working out, I chose to mix it in with my protein after the workout. Is that OK??

Last edited:
I Have been taking Fusion BodyBuilding Purple K lately, it's a PH balanced creatine, when i first got it i thought here we go again someone else trying to re-invent the wheel again. But then after looking into the science a little which pointed out the clear facts that most creatine like monohydrate you need to take 3-5g to get anything to happen, reason being that most of it is destroyed in the stomach acids.

Well now being on the purple K there was no loading needed and only taking 1500mg and bam muscle are fuller and pumps are even bigger, i thought you might need a loading phase on it but no such thing was required.

So far the best creatine i have used, i take it with jack3d now too but i am only taking the jack3d for the stimulant effect when needed for gym motivation.

Creapure Creatine Mono is the only creatine I will ever use, there's crap loads on the market just look at ebay, who knows what you’re really getting.

Creapure was recommended to me and I have never looked back, no gut issues or major thirst, though I was recommended to consume more water when cycling.

Don’t waste your $ on capsules bud.

Creapure Creatine Mono is the only creatine I will ever use, there's crap loads on the market just look at ebay, who knows what you’re really getting.

Creapure was recommended to me and I have never looked back, no gut issues or major thirst, though I was recommended to consume more water when cycling.

Don’t waste your $ on capsules bud.

having owned my own supplement store and bodybuilding for years i know when something is a good and something is shit, i didn't believe in creatine in a capsule until purple k, i've actually been unaware of how good it was until i gave it a run. and the science.....real science is there behind it to back up the claims, the proof is also in the pudding going from 3-5g per day of mono to only 1.5g...... :)

having owned my own supplement store and bodybuilding for years i know when something is a good and something is shit, i didn't believe in creatine in a capsule until purple k, i've actually been unaware of how good it was until i gave it a run. and the science.....real science is there behind it to back up the claims, the proof is also in the pudding going from 3-5g per day of mono to only 1.5g...... :)

1. which is cheaper
2. do we get discounts if we mention your name

BN CreatineMH is working fine, if it ain't broke, why fix it?

Last edited:
1. which is cheaper
2. do we get discounts if we mention your name

BN CreatineMH is working fine, if it ain't broke, why fix it?

Ok look i'll post the science info here for you on how purple k works and how mono works and you can make up your own mind, scientific references are numbered so you can look up the medical/science info on the claims later on.

You will get a discount when you order from us. we also have a special on purple k at the moment when you buy 2 you get it cheaper and then on top of that you can also get a forum discount.

The one big problem with most creatine supplements is they become very unstable at the worst possible time – when you mix them with fluid. This unstable creatine converts into the waste product creatinine. This conversion is even more dramatic when the fluid used for mixing has a low pH. The pH scale measures the acidity of liquids. Your stomach contains hydrochloric acid that has a pH between 1 and 2. In this acidic environment, other creatine breaks down into creatinine (‘kree-AT-ah-neen’).1
Because other creatines break down in stomach acids, mega-dosing is common, but this only causes more problems because it makes you bloated and shuts down your creatine transporters (Crt), making you absorb less creatine – not more.
PURPLE•K® is the King of Creatine because it’s pH-correct creatine that utilizes an advanced pH-correct buffer that prevents creatine breakdown in fluids, including stomach acids. As a result, 100% of PURPLE•K is delivered intact to your muscles, making it highly bioavailable and ensuring real strength gains at a fraction of the serving size.

purplek-creatine-molecules.jpg

The diagram above illustrates the conversion process from creatine to toxic creatinine, which causes serious side effects.

purplek-creatine-chart.jpg

This breakdown doesn’t happen when using PURPLE•K which utilizes an advanced pH-correct buffer that prevents creatine breakdown in fluids.

SCIENTIFIC REFERENCES

1. Kreider, R., Ferreira, M., Wilson, M., Grindstaff, P., Plisk, S., & Reinhardy, J. et al. (1998). Effects of creatine supplementation on body composition, strength and sprint performance. Med Sci Sport Exerc, 30, 73–82.

Lol. The king of creatines.

Don't make this any more difficult than it has to be. If you want to, take creatine mono. Cheap as chips and proven to work.

How many times has the new and improved king of creatines come out and in the end we all go back to mono.

Lol. The king of creatines.

Don't make this any more difficult than it has to be. If you want to, take creatine mono. Cheap as chips and proven to work.

How many times has the new and improved king of creatines come out and in the end we all go back to mono.

yeah but the science points to the fact that you need t take 3-5g of mono to get anything to happen as the majority breaks down into creatinine compared to 1.5g in purple k and to be honest i didn't buy into any of the science of the purple k until i tried it and found it to be better.....

do i work for fusion bodybuilding? No
do i sell mono? yes
will i sell you any creatine we stock inc mono,hydrochloride...etc etc etc? yes
will i make a preference for purple k? yes its better than mono in my opinion and years of use of supplements.

So you need to take probably 2 x creatine mono for the same effects of purple k ?

Don't know the pricing, but I'd assume the purple k its many times more than double the price of mono?