• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CREATINE - Magic or Myth

I had no performance gain what so ever.
I tried i numerous times, also tried a few different versions of creatine such as Creatine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Orotate, Creatine Gluconate, Tri Creatine Malate and a few others all to no avail.

this Con Cret is Creatine HCL and is micro dosed. Read some studies on it and seems legit. Whi the fuck knows these days, but for $22 I'll give it a shot. Need all the assistance I can get at my age...LOL

^^ highly unlikely. Most of its lost when you cook it and theres very small amounts.

Also l dont think any type of creatine is going to add 20kgs to your squat by itself but if you feel you got nothing at all out of it and your diets in check and your pretty in tune with your body then theres no harm in trying something else.

I had no performance gain what so ever.
I tried i numerous times, also tried a few different versions of creatine such as Creatine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Orotate, Creatine Gluconate, Tri Creatine Malate and a few others all to no avail.

this Con Cret is Creatine HCL and is micro dosed. Read some studies on it and seems legit. Whi the fuck knows these days, but for $22 I'll give it a shot. Need all the assistance I can get at my age...LOL
I'm feeling freakishly strong on the Con Create that I'm not sure about changing, the muscle pumps have been unbelievable. I get veins the whole way up my arms when I train and it looks nice:cool::cool:
Isn't there about 30% of people who don't respond to creatine?

Can't remember the exact percentage but yes there is a few who don't, me included.

I want God Damn veins..muahahahahahahaha

Con being short for concentrated? Im not sure what dosage that is but unless you take 1/4 capsule a day it seems over priced. Live and learn though.
The stuff works, my sleeves on my work shirts tightened....
The dosage is equivalent to 5-10g. And yes Con is short for concrete.

The tabs are convenient but yes very pricey ...

The stuff works, my sleeves on my work shirts tightened....
The dosage is equivalent to 5-10g. And yes Con is short for concrete.

The tabs are convenient but yes very pricey ...

Hmm, mind sending me the link to where you got said con creatine from or did you buy in a store?

A friend of mine who is vego started loading on creatine mono 10g day and night.
He got so sick he put himself in hospital, he got jaundice and it took months to clear. He was advised to not load but to slowly introduce back into the body.....
Any thoughts on this?

Haven't heard too much go wrong with creatine, except dehydration ....

I highly doubt he got jaundice from the creatine unless he already had an underlying problem.

Need adequate hydration while on creatine, unless you want kidney stones...

I highly doubt he git jaundice from the creatine unless he already had an underlying problem.

Need adequate hydration while on creatine, unless you want kidney stones...

I did this wrong the first week, felt terrible. However 3lt a day is sufficient for me.

How many does does it work out to be?
I'm paying about 90c a day, next week is my last week the break.