• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cost of Peptides

You will run out of ghrh way before the ghrp... At egopep they sell in 5mg vials as well.
If you put 1ml of water into he vial it makes dosage simple. Find the volume of the slin pin and divide it by the number of units on the pin. Then you have volume per unit.

You vouch for ergopeps? Do these guys ship within Aus?

Why is that all the pep sites have their ghrp vials at 5ml and ghrh at 2ml?

Last edited:
I beg to differ! I just had 5X tb500, 2X GHRP6 and 2X CJC1295DAC from Ergopep seized from fucking customs with a love letter saying the products are "suspected growth hormone" despite being clearly labeled. I sent the tosses a letter telling then to recon it and test it FFS! It seems that if it presents like HGH (and all peptides do) then thats what they presume it is seized. They cant (won't) test a sealed vial to verify whats within

I beg to differ! I just had 5X tb500, 2X GHRP6 and 2X CJC1295DAC from Ergopep seized from fucking customs with a love letter saying the products are "suspected growth hormone" despite being clearly labeled. I sent the tosses a letter telling then to recon it and test it FFS! It seems that if it presents like HGH (and all peptides do) then thats what they presume it is seized. They cant (won't) test a sealed vial to verify whats within

Got a pic of the letter?
Customs by law can't seize for "suspicion"

i agree they CANNOT seize anything the impression its something else!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL fukn wankers are employed to PROTECT us.... i like to protect myself,

You will run out of ghrh way before the ghrp... At egopep they sell in 5mg vials as well.
If you put 1ml of water into he vial it makes dosage simple. Find the volume of the slin pin and divide it by the number of units on the pin. Then you have volume per unit.
Sorry whats the slin pin?

So just to make sure I'm getting the maths right

I add 1ml of Bac water to the 5ml vial and the 2ml vial

So 1mcg of ghrp in the 5ml vial would equal 2 units on the u-100 and 5 units of the 2ml ghrh vial would equal 1mcg? Correct?

a 0.5ml slin pin contains 50 units
If you have 5mg of peptide and add 1ml to it, you have 100 units.
So if you want a 100ug dose, that is 2ui.

If you add 1ml of liquid to 2mg of peptide, you need 5ui to get 100ug

Thanks, also I accidently and stupidly left the peptides out of the fridge for 8 hours, should they still be fine?

Edit:

Figured I will also run out of all mod-grf in 18 days, it sucks this stuff only comes in 2ml vials and its expensive unless you buy from ergo peps who i'm not sure I trust.

Edit:

Actually found a site called Labpe which sells 5ml vials, anyone know if they are any good?

Last edited:
Also your peptides will be fine even left in your car as long as they are not exposed to UV light. They are very small simple peptides unlike HGH so will take a long time to break down. Even diabetics can leave their slin in cars and slin is a much more complicated compound :)