• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't see why this is even up for debate.
Yes, he's single however, she is married end of story, your friend should realise and accept that, forget about her and look eleswhere.

Wise words Darkoz.

Bella, you need to tell your friend to back off, she is a married woman and is obviously in a marriage that is having trouble (whether her husband knows/is responsible for or not). Your friend is taking advantage of this situation for his own personal needs, this is wrong and may lead this woman to do something regrettable to her marriage. It may well be the deciding factor that breaks the marriage down? who knows, is that good or bad? it doesn't matter. It is not for your friend to decide, if he is a man he will tell her to get divorced before anything can be taken further, a clean slate must be made before any more physical or emotional contact can be made.

For your friends sake, ask him if he wants someone who is committed to him, or unsure of what they want. Is there children involved.........I would simply say to him that to become a home wrecker is to be a low life.

Wise words Darkoz.

Bella, you need to tell your friend to back off, she is a married woman and is obviously in a marriage that is having trouble (whether her husband knows/is responsible for or not). Your friend is taking advantage of this situation for his own personal needs, this is wrong and may lead this woman to do something regrettable to her marriage. It may well be the deciding factor that breaks the marriage down? who knows, is that good or bad? it doesn't matter. It is not for your friend to decide, if he is a man he will tell her to get divorced before anything can be taken further, a clean slate must be made before any more physical or emotional contact can be made.

For your friends sake, ask him if he wants someone who is committed to him, or unsure of what they want. Is there children involved.........I would simply say to him that to become a home wrecker is to be a low life.

hmm good post Graeme.
All of that first paragraph, is excellent.
I don't know if she has children or not. I did ask, but he's been very vague about it all at this point.

Thanks for your input. I need to scribe this one to memory so I can replicate it when I talk to him tonight lol

Cheating means betraying a commitment you have with your partner, right.. so if you're with a committed lady but you are single, you're not cheating, right?

Cheating means betraying a commitment you have with your partner, right.. so if you're with a committed lady but you are single, you're not cheating, right?

This is precisely what he says to me lol

No he's not cheating on anyone. I guess the question, for him, is a moral one then isn't it?

The decision to cheat, is her's and her's alone and I quite agree with him, that the onus is not on him.

I guess he has 3 choices,

a) like Graeme said, to demand that she's free and available before he continues with anything.
b) go with what he wants, see her and.....well do whatever they're going to do

or c) call it quits entirely

I spoke to him this evening, he definitely won't consider the ultimatum, because they haven't even met yet, he doesn't feel it's appropriate.
He's not going anywhere, nor is he going to forget about her.
So I guess, in summary, he will continue with his plans, to see her and meet her...and see what happens.

I suppose, in any case, the decision of how to move forward, will be up to her, after she's met him in the flesh?

Such an odd thing...

thanks gents ;)

do you guys count it as cheating if theres someone in your life that wants to be with you and you down want to be strung down yet ?

This is precisely what he says to me lol

No he's not cheating on anyone. I guess the question, for him, is a moral one then isn't it?

The decision to cheat, is her's and her's alone and I quite agree with him, that the onus is not on him.

I guess he has 3 choices,

a) like Graeme said, to demand that she's free and available before he continues with anything.
b) go with what he wants, see her and.....well do whatever they're going to do

or c) call it quits entirely

I spoke to him this evening, he definitely won't consider the ultimatum, because they haven't even met yet, he doesn't feel it's appropriate.
He's not going anywhere, nor is he going to forget about her.
So I guess, in summary, he will continue with his plans, to see her and meet her...and see what happens.

I suppose, in any case, the decision of how to move forward, will be up to her, after she's met him in the flesh?

Such an odd thing...

thanks gents ;)

How does he know this chick iis legit? He may fly down there looking for a good time only to wake up in a dark alley minus a kidney (and maybe a testicle - can these be transplanted yet?)

sounds dodgy - if its too easy/too good to be true, it usually is.

How does he know this chick iis legit? He may fly down there looking for a good time only to wake up in a dark alley minus a kidney (and maybe a testicle - can these be transplanted yet?)

sounds dodgy - if its too easy/too good to be true, it usually is.

Lmaoooooooo

Omigod this made me laugh.

Well I know they've spoken on the phone. I'm assuming they know what the other looks like? lolol

Ahh god this cracked me up.

Are testicles able to be transplanted? lolol

do you guys count it as cheating if theres someone in your life that wants to be with you and you down want to be strung down yet ?

ae? Are you dating? If you aint 'together' it aint cheating!

And if there's a question mark over 'what' you are for eachother - you aint together!

lol

she wanted the label as me being her 'boyfriend' but ive only known her for a few weeks so far so im def not jumping into anything! plus she needs to know boundaries of me putting my car and my training as a higher priority before committing to me