• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off. -- Because it's your dog.
smileeek.gif

It's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off. -- Because it's your dog.

Errrr....you probably could've started a new thread entirely for that one! :eek:

lol

epic posting spree is epic Jamesy! Bellaisproud/10 :D

It's never cheating when you're in a different area code, not to mention a different state.

If you were sleeping with two girls at the same time, it- it wouldn't be cheating because they would cancel each other out.

Oh man, I haven't seen that movie in years. But some things, you just never forget.

...Like the use of three fingers.

Soccer has a goalie but that doesnt mean you cant score.

That being said (its a joke), no its not ever ok, its not ever justifiable, and personally i dont see how anybody stays with someone who has cheated on them.

People are very black and white, but the world has many shades of grey.

Caught up with an old mate today, he has recently left his wife, in the discussion about what happened he revealed that he has not had sex for well over three years while he was with her......personally I think cheating would have been fine in that instance, actually I would say it would almost be needed to stop him going insane:cool:

In today's society it is not 'The Law' to be in a monogamous relationship. It baffles me as to why allot of people would create a monogamous relationship if they actually didn't want to be in one. JUST WHY? :confused:
It's only cheating if your in a monogamous relationship, and I think allot of unnecessary heart break could be avoided if people stopped creating monogamous relationships and just decided that an open relationship would be more suited to them. Creating relationships based around the wants of both parties allows the people involved to be happy to have sex with whoever they want without being cheaters or hurting someones feelings.

I am personally a monogamous person, and chose another who is the same, however if I wasn't monogamous I would not start a monogamous relationship.

Can a 'NON' monogamous relationship work long term? Personally, I am yet to see it. But it seems it has not really been adopted by society as another way to have a relationship, so until it is more common how can one say if it will work long term or not.

Never ceases to amaze me how people always seam to do the things they apparently don't want to do. Even in their own personal sexual relationships, if you don't want to have sex with the same person for the rest of your life at least let that other person know from the start so a healthy relationship can ensue.

Cheating is never OK, it's delusional to think it is, but it's only cheating if you are a coward and not honest with the person you are with. If they are OK with open sexual relations, than it's not 'cheating' is it.

Good point, but my poor mate was not in an open relationship, and he was prepared to have sex with the same person, but that person just shut up shop.

Good point, but my poor mate was not in an open relationship, and he was prepared to have sex with the same person, but that person just shut up shop.

It still doesn't constitute a right to betray the one he loved. I think your mate was in a broken relationship and had basically 2 choices.

1. Fix it
2. Leave it

Sometimes things are not worth fixing, sometimes they are. I'm not pretending to have all the answers, your mate made his choice.

As the old saying goes it takes two to tango.....if one does not want to, nothing you can do, eventually he packed his shit and left, not an easy choice considering he has a 8 year old daughter and had two mortgages....

As the old saying goes it takes two to tango.....if one does not want to, nothing you can do, eventually he packed his shit and left, not an easy choice considering he has a 8 year old daughter and had two mortgages....

Yeh that's a pretty bad situation big M, I hope I never have to make such a decision. Can imagine he was pretty torn up over the whole ordeal, fwaaark. Still, I think he did the right thing by leaving instead of cheating, at least he maintained his integrity, morality and somewhat appreciation of the fact they were together for so long.

To me there is something admirable about that.

Seems he didn't have a lot of good options:

- Stay married to someone who refuses to treat him like a husband or act like his wife.
- Divorce her.
- Cheat on her.

Gotta be a tough situation.

You guys got it in one, no good can come of it, and I think he made the best of what he had, he seems happy enough now, but I bet he has some regrets.

Hmm I watched a program where a middle aged married man, was informed by various members of his community that his wife (who was very active within the church) was having an affair with their local priest.

Hubby loaded up his gun, drove around to the priests quarters, knowing his wife was scheduled on that afternoon and had their two children with her and shot both his wife and the priest in the head, execution style, in front of his two small children...

As it turns out.....

Wife wasn't cheating at all and the priest was innocent also :cool:

A pissed off church worker, started the rumour......

farrrrk

She was cheating for sure.... Nobody's innocent.

lol

Jaded much KFG? mwahaha

they proved that the wife was not cheating and the priest was innocent. A disgruntled church go'er admitted to fabricating the story to cause tension within the church community.

Man, sometimes.....just sometimes....these devoutly religious people just are so......far from what would or could be considered 'godly', let alone 'kind'.

fark me.