• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Is abortion always 'right' or always 'wrong' ?
Is euthanasia always 'right' or always 'wrong' ?
Is saying lies always 'right' or always 'wrong' ?
Saying lies in KungFooGoo's opinion "is" always wrong. You only lie when you're a coward and afraid of the consequences of telling the truth... Also...

People who think it's permissible to tell white lies eventually become colour blind.

I agree!

As Pete, our philosophical thinker illustrated previously in another thread...

There's more than one way to ride a donkey, get strong, lose weight, have sex, fall in love....& have an affair or cheat.

Absolutely true.

Did your "whore"<--- (You can remove that word depending on your answer) friend end up banging that random guy while said husband was away on FIFO??

If my gf was talking to another dude regularly and is flirty, chatty, askin what hes doin etc etc, meeting up...but not doing anything then she would still be gone...done, dusted....

You need to have a line...and you need to let your partner know what that line is...and if they are not happy with it then they are not the person for you....its about respect...and not many ppl have it these days...

Did your "whore"<--- (You can remove that word depending on your answer) friend end up banging that random guy while said husband was away on FIFO??

which one? Ohhh the one I didn't go dancing with on Saturday? Hmmm I believe she caught up with rock star man, whether they slept together or not, I don't know. I was busy when she tried calling on Sunday....

*sighs*

i dunno.

I guess you can have a line & standards, but its up to both people in that relationship to agree to those? To make it work?

There are also countless ways to have a successful relationship...& that lolols different for everyone.

Will find out from Kat tonight what happened on Saturday & let you know Goo lol

Will find out from Kat tonight what happened on Saturday & let you know Goo lol

Much appreciated. If she says she did sit on that guys face can you shake your head and say "what a crappy human amongst me" and walk off.... (optional spit at feet as well).

Regards, KungFooGoo.

Saying lies in KungFooGoo's opinion "is" always wrong. You only lie when you're a coward and afraid of the consequences of telling the truth... Also...

People who think it's permissible to tell white lies eventually become colour blind.

What about if someone were to come to your house and ask where your daughter is, so that he can kill her? Would you say the truth? Taking this bloke on may not be so wise since....if he's willing to kill one person to achieve one objective, why not two?

What about talking to young kids about Santa?

What about organizing a surprise birthday party for your dear old mum?

No we're just being petty. Since we are KungFooGoo shall give a childish answer.

You tell the gentleman who is going to kill your daughter (who KungFooGoo never wanted in the first place) and when said gentleman goes to fuck her shit up you call the police and tell them to meet the gentleman where your daughter is.

Santa's not real and you shouldn't lie about it. Kids will think you're lying about other things. Just because they're kids doesn't mean you should sugar coat everything. Life sucks wall to wall, let them know that. There's no mythical creature living in the North pole.. If they believe shit like that they'll turn in a Christian. Not on KungFooGoo's watch

If you weren't mentally challenged it shouldn't be hard keeping it from your dearest mother. if she does ask however, you tell her. Then if she's disappointed that'll teach her for snooping around and asking dumb questions.

This is quote-worthy.

bump

I need some perspective please folks.

I have a male friend, who has confided in me that he has met someone he really likes 'online'. My other friends and I initially thought it was pretty cute (if not a slightly alien concept to me) but that's beside the point, it seems to be the place to meet people these days lol

So he's very single.
However he informed me, last night, that she, is married.
He lives in Brisbane, she lives in Melbourne.
I don't know which site they met on, but he confirmed it was not a 'dating' site. I guess they share a mutual interest? I don't know.

The problem now is, he is coming to me wanting advice, because he feels for this woman and wants to go and see her and meet her and is adamant he cares about her.

I am incredulous.

And by his account, she feels something for him too.

When I questioned him about it, he's adamant that they haven't done anything 'wrong'.........yet.

But if they're emailing and messaging constantly and I believe they've had the odd phone call too...and telling one another they care for eachother and have the desire to meet....is this an emotional affair already?

I have a hard time with this, because I'm not built this way and have no idea how you can develop these kind of feelings for someone through a computer screen. But he's absolutely consumed by her.

This has been going on for about 3 months now I believe, maybe 4. He's stated his desire to see her and she has stated her desire to have him come and see her.

Now he's asking ME, what he should do? In MY mind, it's already cheating, they're having a psuedo love affair via communication? Aren't they?

His argument is, in reality, they haven't met yet...so IS it actually cheating?

I honestly don't know.

He doesn't seem too fussed about the cheating part, because he has stated that if she were truly happy in her marriage, she wouldn't be sharing in this with him in the first instance, or wanting to see him too.

I know nothing of her story. Although he's been quite vague about her, thus far.

Is this just....harmless fun, UNTIL they meet? IF that ever happens?

Or is it an affair, of sorts, as it is, right now?

Would be keen to hear your opinions.

You can only give advice based on your own experience.

He needs to talk to people, he needs to be himself.

Agree Andy. But he's come to me? I have no idea. I've told him, I have put myself mentally, in the same situation to try and give him an honest answer.

If my husband were doing this with someone online would it be ok?....my answer is absolutely no!

And that's all I can base my advice on?

He doesn't seem to want to hear that however lol

I don't see why this is even up for debate.
Yes, he's single however, she is married end of story, your friend should realise and accept that, forget about her and look eleswhere.

I don't see why this is even up for debate.
Yes, he's single however, she is married end of story, your friend should realise and accept that, forget about her and look eleswhere.

Agree darkman!

But he has feelings he cannot ignore for this woman apparently.

How this happens via a computer screen, I have no idea. :confused:

But I guess it does, based on how many people form relationships via the internet these days?

I mean I can like people, sure. But to fall in love? Hmmmmmm no.

But that's me. And clearly I'm not him. lol

The answers are obvious to me.

Here it is:

Tell ya male friend to spend the air-fair and go to the
'brothel' and get his rocks off - ROI is far better!

Then ask him to contact this gal and tell her to 'Grow the F up'
and sort out her business with her husband.

Simple really.

Devante.
P.S. I doubt he will take this action though.

The answers are obvious to me.

Here it is:

Tell ya male friend to spend the air-fair and go to the
'brothel' and get his rocks off - ROI is far better!

Then ask him to contact this gal and tell her to 'Grow the F up'
and sort out her business with her husband.

Simple really.

Devante.
P.S. I doubt he will take this action though.

So eloquent Devante lol

No, I doubt he will either.

Thanks chaps.