• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think every situation is different and you can't generalize.

In my situation, my ex and I slept
in separate bedrooms for close to two years. We were practically room mates. We exchanged pleasantries and there was the odd kiss here and there.

No sex for over 12 months even though we were a 'couple'. So it is possible to be with someone and be completely alone at the same time.

yeh mate it sounds awful thats why im concerned! probably alot of unresolved issues regarding it all and i doubt jumping into a new relationship is going to fix them. if you walked out of that with no emotional damage your a robot lol

I disagree, he's with a chick who wants him now and feeling good about it.
what de fuck would he go into the shitty past for and look for issues?
he's moved onto a much better place now, makes no sense to revisit the past.
The past belongs in the past.

How can it be obvious that he's on the rebound to someone sitting behind a keyboard probably in a different state? He's effectively been single for more than a year despite co-habiting with his ex, ample time to decide what you want. Some people don't want to just fuck around, he obviously get more satisfaction form something he feels is more substantial.

I think every situation is different and you can't generalize.

In my situation, my ex and I slept
in separate bedrooms for close to two years. We were practically room mates. We exchanged pleasantries and there was the odd kiss here and there.

No sex for over 12 months even though we were a 'couple'. So it is possible to be with someone and be completely alone at the same time.

Take this how you will, this statement tells me you'll take a fair bit of shit from a woman which is why I'm concerned this new chick is just gonna destroy you like the last one. They all will if you give them the opportunity.

I implore you, channel your inner Viking, be the hunter not the hunted.

When a young cub makes his first kill he doesn't just discard it, he'll admire it, toy with it, enjoy it, play with, gloat next to it, then the smell wears off and his secon kill is more efficient and he'll move onto his third quicker and so on and on.
Let the bloke enjoy his fresh kill, why you kunce in such a hurry?

When a young cub makes his first kill he doesn't just discard it, he'll admire it, toy with it, enjoy it, play with, gloat next to it, then the smell wears off and his secon kill is more efficient and he'll move onto his third quicker and so on and on.
Let the bloke enjoy his fresh kill, why you kunce in such a hurry?

I do everything in a hurry, the female orgasm is a myth so Why bother slowing down?

9f2eeb0e221b0f8d1cf270ee7e6c6c18aab7716618984e61c7fcfae02e8ca55d.jpg

Last edited: