• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well, I'm enjoying it for what it is. Rebound or not. If I'm happy, what's the difference? When I stop being 'happy' I'll move on. I don't see it as being more complicated than that.

The words of Tennyson seem apt at this time-

Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell

Thanks re packed. It seems some here are living the dream but personally affronted when someone says they've met someone they enjoy spending time with for whatever reason. We can't all live the life of Hank Moody and some of us don't actually want to.

Genics let me reiterate. I like this person. The more time I spend with her, the more I like her. She's a turn on. We have amazing sexual chemistry. No, I'm not going to marry her tomorrow or even next week. And whilst I'm not banging 1,000,000 sluts I don't feel that's necessary in the context of getting to know this person. So am I being disingenuous? No. Seems you are more offended than she is. Perhaps that's because she wants my c*^*+ and you don't. Lol

i live with my fiance'...believe me i dont have an issue with you meeting someone. i infact at the begining told you not to go down the road of being a man whore.

but if you cant see your on the rebound and will soon realise this fact and break this girls heart, you are a dumb kunce

I would assume you've told her a fair bit of your history, past relationship etc. If she has taken that all on board and things eventually go south then there's nothing wrong with that.

Everyone was getting to deep and romantic talking feelings and shit. We don't need that. This is about this pic. Tits and pussy.

Genics you make assumptions about me based on nothing more than a few random posts. I know as much about you as you know about me. You have better things to do with your time mate than insult someone you don't know.