• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well, to be brutally honest: the more time I spend with her, the more I like her. And the more I like her, the more time I want to spend with her. Kinda sucks, hey?

Thanks for digging that up. I'm simply fearful of things moving too quickly. And having forum members strongly advise that I should be doing this and that didn't help me decipher for myself what it was that I actually wanted. When I put all that aside and just did what felt right, all was good

I'll give you one piece of free advice... Take all the advice you read on the internets with a pinch of salt!

Do whatever it is you want to do. If you like her, great. You don't have to fuck her then fuck her off. But remember you're not locked down. Don't make the same mistake as last time and hang around for the sake of hanging around. If it starts going south then bail.

It was. Jesus my 52 year old single sister was getting stuck into me tonight about not dating 1,000,000 chicks. Does it matter that I'm happy? Fuck no. Does it matter that the sex is good? No. Sex can be great with anyone. Really?

i think you do probably need to date a few chicks to find what works, you clearly made some very bad decisions re women and they dont just go away in a hurry. like i said anything would look good compared to the last one

It was. Jesus my 52 year old single sister was getting stuck into me tonight about not dating 1,000,000 chicks. Does it matter that I'm happy? Fuck no. Does it matter that the sex is good? No. Sex can be great with anyone. Really?

Happiness is not a measurable commodity, child support and property lost in nasty splits is a commodity you can value.

if you shack up with this chick this quick after the last one inserted her fist in your anus you are doomed to hand her a chunk of your net worth and/or soul.

go ahead try and prove me wrong, feel free to tag me in the thread you start to discuss murder suicides when this one goes tits up as well.

Totally cynical and a narcissist is my guess.

I'm more into self loathing then self love not a classical narcissist although I will say narcissism is a loose term used by hack shrinks nowadays to define any persons who have such controlled and regulated behavior due to their own neurosis, that they have no ability to respond to the needs of others.

Using terms so broadly is a very lazy way to clinically diagnose personality disorders, I'm not totally devoid of empathy so lack a classic trait there. Although I appreciate your insight, given your co-dependency issues I'm not surprised you'd seek out a borderline narcissist to give you advice.

Amazing how much you learn in those court enforced group therapy sessions