• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Biggest Loser (2013) is Back!!

Really don't understand why the network is wasting money on whining teenagers that dont want to be there. Why not put in people who want to be there who are going to inspire and change lives....?

Why not just can the show because it is irrational, unhealthy and messing with people's lives for the sake of a dollar.

It's totally a set-up for poor Mr. and Ms. chubbs sitting at home... Yeah they can do something about it, Yeah they should try and make a poitive change but the way it's done on t.v. can be quite mis-leading.

The guys on telly get their own p.t's, a strict diet put on for them, encouragement from like minded big people while in there, not to mention the motivator that they are on t.v. and will most likely not want to be branded a real loser for not pulling it off.

It's hard enough for the average lardies to get going on their own, but to maintain it after a life of neglect and trashing the body can be nigh on impossible for them to maintain without the added help... Especially if their partners are still chowing down on kfc and maccas.

Personally don't watch the crap as it's the only thing that'll put me off my food :-/

wow. They should be losing heaps more then!!

Their muscle loss accounts for about 30% of their weight.

So at the finale, most of them look "skinny fat"

The best transformation was USA's TBL season 14 winner.

She actually gained 19 pounds of muscle in her 6 months.

Whereas most other contestants lose heaps of muscle/water/fat

Their muscle loss accounts for about 30% of their weight.

So at the finale, most of them look "skinny fat"

The best transformation was USA's TBL season 14 winner.

She actually gained 19 pounds of muscle in her 6 months.

Whereas most other contestants lose heaps of muscle/water/fat

there was the blonde chick from a couple of seasons ago, she was hot.

025808-emma.jpg

Last edited:
did anyone notice Shannon redoing the diet of the still big guy called Greg (I think), he was 180kgs and is now 130kgs, not dropping weight fast enough so he's now on 1000 calories a day with 3 training sessions a day that must burn 800 calories. Man that would be tough.

did anyone notice Shannon redoing the diet of the still big guy called Greg (I think), he was 180kgs and is now 130kgs, not dropping weight fast enough so he's now on 1000 calories a day with 3 training sessions a day that must burn 800 calories. Man that would be tough.

Yep good way to fuck your metabolism right there.

A great way to lose LBM and get a ton of excess skin also.

Skin is active tissue and needs to wrap around something. (bone/muscle/water or fat)

I hope the Green Team win.

Richard/Amber shit me. They will be fat before you can say blueberry pie.