• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Biggest Loser (2013) is Back!!

That for most of the day they did what they wanted to do and eat what they like. What you see on TV is only a snippet of what really goes on.
It's edited and a lot of it is scripted.

There's a lot more as well. CBF elaborating but I think you get the gist. Total farce except the money rewards

That for most of the day they did what they wanted to do and eat what they like. What you see on TV is only a snippet of what really goes on.

Wow. Imagine if there were other shows like this such as Master Chef, The Block, Survivor, Amazing Race, Backyard Blitz et al

Yup

And one week is never technically one week.

It was 14 days, in Season 4.

According to a former contestant.

Do you think some of them have serious addictions to food, like drug addicts, or a just lazy pricks.

Mostly column B in my opinion, but one or two have deeper issues.

That Kevin bloke was puffed after walking 2 mins on the treadmill!! Lol

This show angers me, you can see why some of them are fat, their attitude reeks of laziness...

I don't think their lazy.... Strap 150kg to your back and walk around and I reckon you'll get the gist of it pretty quickly... At 250kg Kevin is well and truly farked!

IMO they have underlying psychological issues...I would expect that all will deal with their inner demons by eating...

There in lies the issue... Has depression, eats to much, gets fat, becomes more depressed, eats more, gets fatter, gets more depressed, yada yada yada...

Total fat fucker now... Walking to the letter box is like squatting a 20 repper with a 140kg on the bar....

This show angers me, you can see why some of them are fat, their attitude reeks of laziness...

I hate to say it.... But I couldn't stand those fuckers in my face like that either...I would prolly have taken a swing at the coach's by now...

I still feel its a bad approach to weight loss and sets a very poor example...

Better off getting them into a sport or activity they could really enjoy... Leads to a sustainable activity for the long term...

There is no chance that they will train like they do on the TV for the long term...

I hate to say it.... But I couldn't stand those fuckers in my face like that either...I would prolly have taken a swing at the coach's by now...

Better off getting them into a sport or activity they could really enjoy... Leads to a sustainable activity for the long term...

There is no chance that they will train like they do on the TV for the long term...

The proper approach wouldn't be great TV. Take up a sport or activity you enjoy, do it a couple times a week. Eat a reasonable diet and lose the weight over 1-2 years.

It pisses me off when they lose 3kg in a week and say how terrible that is. It's doing more harm than good for the average persons perception of weight loss.

I too disagree with the methods used by the coaches, but even the abseiling challenge, all I saw was whiney fat-asses complaining without even giving it a shot...
Maybe I'm a little harsh lol

Took them a lifetime to add all that weight on... Wants to lose it all in the first week...

And I 100% agree with what you suggested...

I too disagree with the methods used by the coaches, but even the abseiling challenge, all I saw was whiney fat-asses complaining without even giving it a shot...
Maybe I'm a little harsh lol

Lol I couldn't even watch it... Their whiney fat asses give me the shits too..

Fuck me... Imagine trying to climb down a rope with 6 plates strapped to your back...