• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Biggest Loser (2013) is Back!!

she eats the whole fucking thing.

Screen-shot-2013-03-15-at-6.42.49-AM-zq7qu8.png

Last edited:
Not a big fan of the smoke and mirrors with that TV show.

- The muscle loss
- The damaged BMR rate
- The excess skin
- They concentrate on weight loss vs fat loss
- They don't have many food segments
- They hide behind T-shirts at finale
- They use clear tape to tape up excess skin
- The dehydrated weigh ins
- The kidney problems
- The ridiculous 1000 calorie plans
- The 14 day 'weeks'

That's my rant.

I would rather lose bodyfat and try preserve muscle vs losing 'weight'

Here is yesterdays pic of my journey so far.

The only good thing about TBL, is it may get a few dozen fatties off the couch and regain their lives provided they stick with it.

Attachments

• compare2.jpg
    compare2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 42
she's carb back loading.. you noobs don't understand.

ps...

I was bored...
rough calcs..

- 4L icecream = 7840cal
- 220ml choc topping = 1390cal
- 350g 100s and 1000s sprinkles = 1390cal

- total Cals = 10620

That is made up of:

- 520.8g of Fat
- 1359 of Carbs

My new hero.

she's carb back loading.. you noobs don't understand.

ps...

I was bored...
rough calcs..

- 4L icecream = 7840cal
- 220ml choc topping = 1390cal
- 350g 100s and 1000s sprinkles = 1390cal

- total Cals = 10620

That is made up of:

- 520.8g of Fat
- 1359 of Carbs

My new hero.

farrrk.

thats enough calories for the average person for 4-5 days. now imagine shes doing that 2,3 even 4 times a week plus god knows whatever other shit she stuffs herself on. someone get this woman a barbell i can see a powerlifter in the making!

No praise what so ever for these / any fat fucks / former fat fucks.

Don't worry mate, most of them go back to their former weight a few months after their 10 mins of fame on TV.

One of them from Season 1 emailed me and told me he packed it all back on again, this happens to allot of them.

I agree completely with what you're saying, but...

If a 250kg guy came to you for help, what would you give him? Keto diet and 3x5 squats? I think at that size they do actually have to do cardio for a little while to be conditioned enough to not get injured doing resistance stuff. Resistance exercises at that weight would cause a lot of joint stress, wouldnt it? And bodyweight movement stuff at that weight would burn 1000 calories a minute :p

A 250kg guy can lose weight real easy.... Provided they can discipline themselves to control what they eat and commit to an eating plan...

Can pick any form of excercise that appeals...more important to choose something sustainable...

Zumba
Golf
Swimming
5x5
BB program
Yoga

Their problem is food related... Not excercise related...

there was a flop of a show called "Excess Baggage".
I watched it cause the trainer Christian is a mate of mine...

anyway, there were teams made up of a celeb (lose term here) and a regular shmuck.
one of the celebs was the original host of fattest loser AJ, I'm gonna scam the govt rochester.

she was/is the laziest hunk of shit.
she bad mouthed biggest loser over and over.

anyway, on this show, they had a lady who was a nutrionist or something.
she gave them pretty good easy to understand advice in regards to food and portions and how to make better decisions with food.

My missus buys these womens gossip mags and I caught a glimps of this whale on the cover...

on the right...
that's her now..

cover13_333x428.jpg

lololololol

google images will show what she has looked like in the past.
fatties gotta fat

Why don't we ever see the contestants suffering from DOMS? These people should hardly be able to walk in the first few weeks

I have a friend who went on the Biggest Loser.

The stories he told me you would not believe.