• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I read your post Kyle, I just want to know whats wrong with mine, need more protein?

I read your post Kyle, I just want to know whats wrong with mine, need more protein?

Sure thanks,

Current weight 99kilos
Height 180ish
Endomorphic Mesomorph

Week days
6:00amGlass of milk with 8 weetbix or 6 oatbrix + 1 multivatimun + Green tea
8:00 Green Apple
10:00 Banana
12:00 Multi grain bread with cheese/tomato/ham
2:30 Tuna in springwater 128g
4:30 Tuna in springwater 128g
6:45 House cooked meals, it can be anything from salmon chicken meat and my favourite spaghetti with meat tomato sauce and cheese on top.
8:00 White tea
9:30 Rice crackers with cottage cheese

IF theres a workout
PW 60g of oatmeal, 15g of WPI, two tea spoons of BCAA
Before bed

Weekends really varies but I always have 10 eggs with 300 grams of juice sat and sun.

QUOTE]

F uck all protein between overall but between 6am and 230pm in particular

Dinner is up in the air.

Too much processed stuff

Too much fruit in place of more benificial food (keep the fruit, add better food)

Weekends you have NFI what you're eating except for some eggs. 2 days wasted out of every week.

F uck all vegies or salad.

Eat whole unprocessed food, protein source every 3 hours, plenty of lean meats, vegies or salad at every meal, supplements to a minimum, lift like you mean it.

Sure thanks,

Current weight 99kilos
Height 180ish
Endomorphic Mesomorph

Week days
6:45 House cooked meals, it can be anything from salmon chicken meat and my favourite spaghetti with meat tomato sauce and cheese on top.

IF theres a workout
PW 60g of oatmeal, 15g of WPI, two tea spoons of BCAA
Before bed

Weekends really varies but I always have 10 eggs with 300 grams of juice sat and sun.

QUOTE]

F uck all protein between overall but between 6am and 230pm in particular

Dinner is up in the air.

Too much processed stuff

Too much fruit in place of more benificial food (keep the fruit, add better food)

Weekends you have NFI what you're eating except for some eggs. 2 days wasted out of every week.

F uck all vegies or salad.

Eat whole unprocessed food, protein source every 3 hours, plenty of lean meats, vegies or salad at every meal, supplements to a minimum, lift like you mean it.

I'm guessing your problem solving skills arent great Lazy ?

Nick got it right. Thats not a diet ANY body interested in lifting weights should call their own.

There is not one meal I would keep in your eating plan, regardless if your goal was weight gain, weight loss or maintenance.

I have sample diets in my newsletters, as well as nutrition advice in most of the free to view 100 issues.

Some self research is a good thing, please tell me how you came up with your plan.

I'm guessing your problem solving skills arent great Lazy ?

Nick got it right. Thats not a diet ANY body interested in lifting weights should call their own.

There is not one meal I would keep in your eating plan, regardless if your goal was weight gain, weight loss or maintenance.

I have sample diets in my newsletters, as well as nutrition advice in most of the free to view 100 issues.

Some self research is a good thing, please tell me how you came up with your plan.

NPR: Some things I said was not very clear, its rare that I eat processed stuff, im back living with my parents so its home cooked meals, twice on sat and sun, salads are the norm, every day I eat salads (half a plate full) with dinner, varies on sat/sun are the times I eat them but usually two cooked meals twice on the day. I dont drink anything that has sugar.

I dont know where I got the idea of having more carbs in the morning and more protein in the afternoon, think it was one of Fadi's post...

PTC: Initial the way I calculated this diet was from my calorie deficit diet, then I increase the amount of Protein and non-saturated fats and decrease carbs, I dont drink any alchool or smoke.
So its more protein more often, but my main concerned is calorie intake, I was 95kg 29/10/09 im now 99kg, my goal is not is not go beyond 100 kilos, now before you include me in your next article him open for opinions, you asked "If you give me more info I will try and be more precise with my info." i did you replied "But I prefer you look at it and tell ME whats wrong with it, I got over spoon feeding when all my kids started school." and then "I'm guessing your problem solving skills arent great Lazy ?" Markos we are both adults, thats like saying thank you and **** you in the same sentence.I want to get big but I dont want put weight or piss rich urine.. and if I could workout two days straight that would be even better. If I knew or you told me that you have an article on this I wouldn't even be asking

NPR: Some things I said was not very clear, its rare that I eat processed stuff, im back living with my parents so its home cooked meals, twice on sat and sun, salads are the norm, every day I eat salads (half a plate full) with dinner, varies on sat/sun are the times I eat them but usually two cooked meals twice on the day. I dont drink anything that has sugar.

I dont know where I got the idea of having more carbs in the morning and more protein in the afternoon, think it was one of Fadi's post...

PTC: Initial the way I calculated this diet was from my calorie deficit diet, then I increase the amount of Protein and non-saturated fats and decrease carbs, I dont drink any alchool or smoke.
So its more protein more often, but my main concerned is calorie intake, I was 95kg 29/10/09 im now 99kg, my goal is not is not go beyond 100 kilos, now before you include me in your next article him open for opinions, you asked "If you give me more info I will try and be more precise with my info." i did you replied "But I prefer you look at it and tell ME whats wrong with it, I got over spoon feeding when all my kids started school." and then "I'm guessing your problem solving skills arent great Lazy ?" Markos we are both adults, thats like saying thank you and **** you in the same sentence.I want to get big but I dont want put weight or piss rich urine.. and if I could workout two days straight that would be even better. If I knew or you told me that you have an article on this I wouldn't even be asking

Week days

Those highlights above are processed foods that have no place in your nutrition plan

Week days

Those highlighted are meals that dont include a lean protein source coupled with vegetables

Week days

Those highlighted above are good meals you should keep in your nutrition plan

I hope I have been of some help

Last edited:
Week days

Those highlights above are processed foods that have no place in your nutrition plan

Week days

Those highlighted are meals that dont include a lean protein source coupled with vegetables

Week days

Those highlighted above are good meals you should keep in your nutrition plan

I hope I have been of some help

It will be infinitely more rewarding to know you worked out your own nutrition plan from information you have recieved.

It means in future you will be able to do this at will.

It also means you will be able to help others, knowing it worked for you.

Guess how some other idiot worked all this s h i t out? lol

It will be infinitely more rewarding to know you worked out your own nutrition plan from information you have recieved.

It means in future you will be able to do this at will.

It also means you will be able to help others, knowing it worked for you.

Guess how some other idiot worked all this s h i t out? lol

I'm new here and I just stumbled onto this topic/forum by coincidence but the initial post caught my attention since I've been training for about 8 months (doing 5x5 stronglifts) and I still haven't reached the goals listed there :(

My bench is stuck at 80kg (really shitting me), my squat max is around 130kg and my deadlift around 150kg.

You propose a beginner do this:

Squat 3 x 10
Bench press 3 x 8
Bent row 3 x 8
Military press 3 x 8
SLDL 3 x 8
BB curl 3 x 8

three times a week? I'm almost tempted to try this because I've been doing 5x5 for so long I've almost forgotten what it feels like to do higher reps anymore...

My only concern is that isn't it possible to overtain doing this 3 times a week?

Also I image I'd have to drop the weights down considerably to the 5x5 program I'm doing.
Given my maxes listed earlier what are some reasonable weights to start this "program" with?

There is no mention of deloading. What if I continuously miss doing 3x8 of the bench (for example) at a certain weight? Should I after some time drop the weight by a certain percentage?

And before I forget, the order of the exercises should be done as listed?
For example doing military presses (standing I assume?) after the bench is seriously going to be taxing on the shoulders, I'd probably have to drop the weight by at least half my working weight to even get 8 reps. Won't this impact my performace on the military press since my shoulder muscles are always going to be partially worn out before I even attempt the exercise?

I'm new here and I just stumbled onto this topic/forum by coincidence but the initial post caught my attention since I've been training for about 8 months (doing 5x5 stronglifts) and I still haven't reached the goals listed there :(

My bench is stuck at 80kg (really shitting me), my squat max is around 130kg and my deadlift around 150kg.

You propose a beginner do this:

Squat 3 x 10
Bench press 3 x 8
Bent row 3 x 8
Military press 3 x 8
SLDL 3 x 8
BB curl 3 x 8

three times a week? I'm almost tempted to try this because I've been doing 5x5 for so long I've almost forgotten what it feels like to do higher reps anymore...

My only concern is that isn't it possible to overtain doing this 3 times a week?

Also I image I'd have to drop the weights down considerably to the 5x5 program I'm doing.
Given my maxes listed earlier what are some reasonable weights to start this "program" with?

There is no mention of deloading. What if I continuously miss doing 3x8 of the bench (for example) at a certain weight? Should I after some time drop the weight by a certain percentage?

And before I forget, the order of the exercises should be done as listed?
For example doing military presses (standing I assume?) after the bench is seriously going to be taxing on the shoulders, I'd probably have to drop the weight by at least half my working weight to even get 8 reps. Won't this impact my performace on the military press since my shoulder muscles are always going to be partially worn out before I even attempt the exercise?

Seeing your new here you probably arent aware of some of the results my lifters get.

Max - 17yo - 72kg

Squat 170kg
Deadlift 200kg
Bench press 102.5kg
Powerclean 112.5kg
Jerk from rack 120kg

that guy on the website your following has been lifting for 10 years and cant match that, why would you follow his program

James - 60yo - 10 months total training

Squat 150kg
Deadlift 190kg
Bench press 92.5kg
Powerclean 70kg
Push press 65kg

Make sure you eat right, try and lift more weight or do more reps each session, stay consistent, get strong.

It is a very very tough program. You'll need to find your own weights by trial and error.

Sometimes you have to wipe your own a s s

Let us know how you go big fella

Seeing your new here you probably arent aware of some of the results my lifters get.

Max - 17yo - 72kg

Squat 170kg
Deadlift 200kg
Bench press 102.5kg
Powerclean 112.5kg
Jerk from rack 120kg

that guy on the website your following has been lifting for 10 years and cant match that, why would you follow his program

James - 60yo - 10 months total training

Squat 150kg
Deadlift 190kg
Bench press 92.5kg
Powerclean 70kg
Push press 65kg

Make sure you eat right, try and lift more weight or do more reps each session, stay consistent, get strong.

It is a very very tough program. You'll need to find your own weights by trial and error.

Sometimes you have to wipe your own a s s

Let us know how you go big fella