• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well I always tell people to match their training with their eating.

For some, that means one set of tricep kick backs.

For me to tell you how often to train, I would need to know what you eat every day, and how hard you push in the gym. Most have a careless disregard for recovery. Foolish.

Like I've stated in my newsletters, the reason I use Max as an example is, he's the only lifter I have control over his lifting/eating/recovery.

I could simply say lift twice a day like Max without any consideration to your diet. Or I could say only train twice a week, and realise you put zero effort into your lifting.

I generally play it safe and tell people to train every other day if I dont have all the information.

Sorry I couldnt be more helpful, but most internet experts never consider the 165 hours a lifter spends out of the gym per week and give out info regardless.

If you give me more info I will try and be more precise with my info.

Sure thanks,

Current weight 99kilos
Height 180ish
Endomorphic Mesomorph

Week days
6:00amGlass of milk with 8 weetbix or 6 oatbrix + 1 multivatimun + Green tea
8:00 Green Apple
10:00 Banana
12:00 Multi grain bread with cheese/tomato/ham
2:30 Tuna in springwater 128g
4:30 Tuna in springwater 128g
6:45 House cooked meals, it can be anything from salmon chicken meat and my favourite spaghetti with meat tomato sauce and cheese on top.
8:00 White tea
9:30 Rice crackers with cottage cheese

IF theres a workout
PW 60g of oatmeal, 15g of WPI, two tea spoons of BCAA
Before bed

Weekends really varies but I always have 10 eggs with 300 grams of juice sat and sun.

Due to the back injury im avoiding deadlifts and bent rows, even squats still dont feel ok, I can do one arm rows and front squats instead, included pull ups and dips at the moment sometimes I use the leg curl as its the only way I can think of that can work the hamstrings without breaking my weak back.

Most of my day to day involves sitting my ass on the bus train and chair. Weekdays can be different, sometimes I like spending the day in the garage.

Well I always tell people to match their training with their eating.

For some, that means one set of tricep kick backs.

For me to tell you how often to train, I would need to know what you eat every day, and how hard you push in the gym. Most have a careless disregard for recovery. Foolish.

Like I've stated in my newsletters, the reason I use Max as an example is, he's the only lifter I have control over his lifting/eating/recovery.

I could simply say lift twice a day like Max without any consideration to your diet. Or I could say only train twice a week, and realise you put zero effort into your lifting.

I generally play it safe and tell people to train every other day if I dont have all the information.

Sorry I couldnt be more helpful, but most internet experts never consider the 165 hours a lifter spends out of the gym per week and give out info regardless.

If you give me more info I will try and be more precise with my info.

Sure thanks,

Current weight 99kilos
Height 180ish
Endomorphic Mesomorph

Week days
6:00amGlass of milk with 8 weetbix or 6 oatbrix + 1 multivatimun + Green tea
8:00 Green Apple
10:00 Banana
12:00 Multi grain bread with cheese/tomato/ham
2:30 Tuna in springwater 128g
4:30 Tuna in springwater 128g
6:45 House cooked meals, it can be anything from salmon chicken meat and my favourite spaghetti with meat tomato sauce and cheese on top.
8:00 White tea
9:30 Rice crackers with cottage cheese

IF theres a workout
PW 60g of oatmeal, 15g of WPI, two tea spoons of BCAA
Before bed

Weekends really varies but I always have 10 eggs with 300 grams of juice sat and sun.

Due to the back injury im avoiding deadlifts and bent rows, even squats still dont feel ok, I can do one arm rows and front squats instead, included pull ups and dips at the moment sometimes I use the leg curl as its the only way I can think of that can work the hamstrings without breaking my weak back.

Most of my day to day involves sitting my ass on the bus train and chair. Weekdays can be different, sometimes I like spending the day in the garage.

I quite like it! (although the wife is non too chuffed with my lack of energy of an evening!!!).

I can take care of that for you.... ;)

To the OP.

Is there any reason you can do deads with just the bar/ really light load and ease back into it? 40kg deads wont stress your back but will help build it if you do enough of them.

I quite like it! (although the wife is non too chuffed with my lack of energy of an evening!!!).

To the OP.

Is there any reason you can do deads with just the bar/ really light load and ease back into it? 40kg deads wont stress your back but will help build it if you do enough of them.

To the OP.

Light weight doesn't do anything.

To the OP.

it facilitates recovery by increasing blood flow to the muscles, and it also trains the movement, making it more efficient which will help strength, practice makes perfect.
if something is important do it everyday.

it facilitates recovery by increasing blood flow to the muscles, and it also trains the movement, making it more efficient which will help strength, practice makes perfect.
if something is important do it everyday.

Lazy, your diet is poor, stick to training every second day.

Now obviously your next question is going to be "whats wrong with it" and I can make this easier by answering it now rather than wait for you to ask.

But I prefer you look at it and tell ME whats wrong with it, I got over spoon feeding when all my kids started school.

I know I'm being difficult, its the way I am.

Lazy, your diet is poor, stick to training every second day.

Now obviously your next question is going to be "whats wrong with it" and I can make this easier by answering it now rather than wait for you to ask.

But I prefer you look at it and tell ME whats wrong with it, I got over spoon feeding when all my kids started school.

I know I'm being difficult, its the way I am.

"If you give me more info I will try and be more precise with my info."

"But I prefer you look at it and tell ME whats wrong with it, I got over spoon feeding when all my kids started school."

Thanks

"If you give me more info I will try and be more precise with my info."

"But I prefer you look at it and tell ME whats wrong with it, I got over spoon feeding when all my kids started school."

Thanks