• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
haha good to hear man. fuck, $35/kg is probably cheaper than you could possibly make it anyway (especially factoring in time etc).

i emailed the bloke, but haven't heard back yet...

Took about 4 days from ordering to receiving the order, country QLD to country NSW. I'm waiting for a reply for my 2kg request too. Must be a farmer or something and not on his computer that often. I wonder if this bloke realises his hobby might cause too much work for him.. :)

Took about 4 days from ordering to receiving the order, country QLD to country NSW. I'm waiting for a reply for my 2kg request too. Must be a farmer or something and not on his computer that often. I wonder if this bloke realises his hobby might cause too much work for him.. :)

he must be, how else could he make a profit on this stuff?? he must have his own animals or something.

haha, i was thinking the same thing. better keep this guy on the down low, otherwise he might not be able to cope with the demand and realise how good his price is!

What type of cut would he use?

It might just be a thick cut rump, but it was very very lean. So hard to tell. I cut it thin with the slicer and you wouldn't know. Almost melt in the mouth.

Now I've already put my order in for another 2kg so don't you bastards make him work to hard or he might not want to keep doing it! :p

Now I've already put my order in for another 2kg so don't you bastards make him work to hard or he might not want to keep doing it! :p

seconded!!

im still waiting for my first 500g, probably still another week or two as it takes a while to make, and then the shipping is another week no top of that

I upped my order. I should get 3.5 - 4 kg next week. I found I could probably eat 250gm just snacking through a shift. I think my protein levels will be through the roof. Wonder if thats helping offset the Prednisone side effects as far as muscle goes...

I upped my order. I should get 3.5 - 4 kg next week. I found I could probably eat 250gm just snacking through a shift. I think my protein levels will be through the roof. Wonder if thats helping offset the Prednisone side effects as far as muscle goes...

dammit, i'm still waiting to taste test my 500g! you're clogging up the system, you should change your name to ChewOnDriedAnimal :p

You guys are making my mouth water. There is a shop 10 min from where I live which sell jerky, biltong and all sorts of south African delicasys. They sell dr pepper, rusks and arramat too! Ive always been a critic of dry meat and these guys have made the best biltong I have ever had.

Jims Jerky (Temba Meats) every supplier I have tried since have disappointed me. I will give your supplier a go though.

You guys are making my mouth water. There is a shop 10 min from where I live which sell jerky, biltong and all sorts of south African delicasys. They sell dr pepper, rusks and arramat too! Ive always been a critic of dry meat and these guys have made the best biltong I have ever had.

Jims Jerky (Temba Meats) every supplier I have tried since have disappointed me. I will give your supplier a go though.

I love Dr Pepper too. Why is that so hard to get now. :(

What did the biltong and jerky cost you at that shop?

Had to baby sit in the end and they close at 12 on Saturday so I missed them. Next weekend maybe.... I was happy with the price last time but I cant remember for the lofe of me what it was.

Just placed an order... After a year of eating 100g tins of tuna at least twice a day, I simply cannot even look at the can of tuna anymore.

I love beef jerky!

Just got an order of Micks Jerky Hot Chilli... seriously... it is the best thing thats ever happened to me. Thanks for the tip!

By the way... it actually wasn't that hot at all. Just read micks ebay ad and it says it's supposed to be the hottest chilli in the world?...

Given that I think it was about as hot as my grandmother, would I be right in assuming I got the wrong order?

The bag had 'hot chilli' written on it, but maybe he packed it wrong.

Anyway, it was bloody delicious.

Why don't you ask him to send a sample of the chilli so you can compare, tell him you think you got the wrong order?