• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I guess it depends on what you're after. Glutamine, BA and Citrulline certainly aren't cheap fillers, and each have their own unique effect. If you're just after plain BCAAs, get just that and it will be the cheapest option. If you want an intra workout with effects you'll feel, get a product with the above ingredients.

Sorry but they are cheap fillers, BCAA's are the only expensive thing in there.

You buy BCAA's

L Glutamine retails (ie selles to customers) for $29 per kilo

Beta alanine retails for $49 per kilo

Citruline Malate sells for $69 per kilo

All well below $99 per kilo, so they are in this case cheap fillers.

So like I said 70kg with all those supps. What an amazing result.

Actually it's nothing like you said. Just like you thinking I didn't know the effects of BA, and were proved wrong. Got any other "hot tips" for us?

If they wanted to use cheap fillers, there are many other things that could be added to increase profit margins. The ingredients in the product I listed aren't just randomly thrown in there to pinch pennies. They have been intentionally included for their effects.

Again, we're arguing of minor details. Just go train and try it out for yourself instead of arguing over the difference of prices per kg. If the product improves your training and recovery, what's a few dollars in the scheme of things.

Actually it's nothing like you said. Just like you thinking I didn't know the effects of BA, and were proved wrong. Got any other "hot tips" for us?

Lol you were using the tingle effect to claim the purity of a pre workout product, no mention of what actually causes it. Haha. Nice one.

Less supps and better training is your ticket to get out of the 70kg range. Most of the supp bros never get it though.

So after being proved wrong, you're still beating that dead horse? I was using the tingle effect to show that the dosages were higher that other sups I've tried with the same ingredients. I do know you have a tendency of needing things repeated before you understand them.

How about getting out there and training for a change? You know, try to get results instead of just being an internet expert who would rather everyone quit their training as it's ultimately a waste of time. I never see any positive or constructive posts from you. It's all whinging and bagging what everyone does.

So after being proved wrong, you're still beating that dead horse? I was using the tingle effect to show that the dosages were higher that other sups I've tried with the same ingredients. I do know you have a tendency of needing things repeated before you understand them.

How about getting out there and training for a change? You know, try to get results instead of just being an internet expert who would rather everyone quit their training as it's ultimately a waste of time. I never see any positive or constructive posts from you. It's all whinging and bagging what everyone does.

You know what I am training? That's a good effort.

Don't bag other peoples training when you as the supp expert can't get out of the 70kg range.

So someone's value is what the scales read? No wonder your views on things are so skewed. Do you only listen to people when they are bulking and start ignoring them as they get into a cut?

Talk about retarded logic.

So someone's value is what the scales read? No wonder your views on things are so skewed. Do you only listen to people when they are bulking and start ignoring them as they get into a cut?

Talk about retarded logic.

Again wrong. All about staying lean. Try again, you're having a shocker today.

Lol "all about staying lean", where did that come from.

- First you accuse me of not knowing the effects of Beta Alanine. I proved you wrong.
- You then claim sups haven't helped me. Clearly wrong.
- You then go back to me not knowing what BA is.
- No response why you never make any progress.
- With nothing left to argue you target people's weight as a value of knowledge.
- You claim unless you go from 70kg to at least 80kg, sups are worthless.
- Now you abandon all of the above and change topic to being lean.

Another quality thread brought to you by bazza.

puas.gif

You buy BCAA's

L Glutamine retails (ie selles to customers) for $29 per kilo

Beta alanine retails for $49 per kilo

Citruline Malate sells for $69 per kilo

All well below $99 per kilo, so they are in this case cheap fillers.

I reckon since we know the quantities of each of the above in our favourite pre or intra workout blend, why not buy the above and mix it ourselves to save money. Up the dose of whatever we like too, like double BA for that jizz tingle effect. Premix a batch so its not like you got to weigh out powders like a mad chemist before every workout. Then add bunch of flavouring if it floats your boat.

Personally though, the more toxic waste it tastes, the more I like it because it psychs me up good :rolleyes:

Lol "all about staying lean", where did that come from.

- First you accuse me of not knowing the effects of Beta Alanine. I proved you wrong.
- You then claim sups haven't helped me. Clearly wrong.
- You then go back to me not knowing what BA is.
- No response why you never make any progress.
- With nothing left to argue you target people's weight as a value of knowledge.
- You claim unless you go from 70kg to at least 80kg, sups are worthless.
- Now you abandon all of the above and change topic to being lean.

Another quality thread brought to you by bazza.

Read my posts. Please quote anything to show where I am apart of the forever bulking crew. I've always been in favor of staying lean.

You used the tingles to try and prove pre WO purity. Lol. If that's all you want just take BA.

No response why I don't make progress, because I do make progress. Lol. Not wasting coin and time on supps either bra.

You supp junkies should just harden up and take a supp that actually works. Good old vitamin s, but keep blowing your wad over pre workouts. lol.

Did SteveP just call Bazza out on his numbers.... l guess doing a Max's 'challenge' boosts your confidence quite a lot :|

"Supp junkies". Lol that's a new one. Like I said earlier, clasping at straws. No one said anything about forever bulking. If you just want to be lean, go play tennis.

Show me results and I'll listen to what you have to say. However it's always the same story from the same people. Everyone's an expert, yet have nothing to show for it.