• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
And Micky, do you realise what a condescending turd you come across as

How so??

Because I have the life experience to have already been through it??

I think condescending is a newbee calling people who have been doing this for over 30 years keyboard warriors.

I don't always agree with Bazza 20, but I know that he is strong as fuck compared to most people and probably knows a thing or two about lifting and there is no way I would call him a keyboard warrior.

Keep the name calling out people.
Just agree to disagree or debate sensibly.
Better still if you don't use supps just don't click on supp threads. [emoji58]

I have a bridge for sale, who would like to buy it? Only one owner!

bridge5.jpg

Blaming the tingles on the purity of the BCAA's, when it's pointed out that it is the Beta Alanine caused the tingles and that it has nothing to do with the BCAA's you try to cover it by saying 'I knew that', when in reality your post above shows that you had no idea what caused the tingles.

Did you not read the past posts? I kept my summary simple assuming everyone knew what BA was and its effects. I referenced an old post of mine explicitly explaining this. Clearly in the future I need to assume everyone has the understanding of a 10 year old and explicitly break everything down, and then repeat it 10 times.

It's clear what happened to you. You bought into a bogus sup company, got tricked, and now you're on a crusade against all sup companies, legit or not. I can understand this. You don't want to be spending money on things that don't work. But I think your tolerance of what is a waste of money is far too high and you're missing out on sups that could benefit your training.

What supps are we even talking about?
- BCAAs - Amino acids that your body will absorb and use to build muscle.
- Beta Alanine - Clinically proven to reduce fatigue.
- Creatine - Clinically proven to be involved in the supply of energy for muscle contraction.
- WPI - Filtered milk protein that your body will absorb and use to build muscle.
- Caffeine - Widely used stimulant.
- Nitric Oxide producing sups - Increases muscle pumps and blood flow to muscle.

I don't think any reasonable person can argue that the above list doesn't do anything. Whether your training style will make use of them is up to the individual, but they all are proven to work.

If you're so against supp companies, why not hang shit on the sponsors on here? They're solely here to take money from forum members. Why aren't you in their threads talking nonsense?

Last edited:
Above list doesnt do anything if you get enough of those things in your diet anyway. Which is easy enough to do.

Above list doesnt do anything if you get enough of those things in your diet anyway. Which is easy enough to do.

I give up, clearly he does not understand this, something most 10 year olds can work out.

No one denies that any of these things work, but there is no need to supplement with any of it, as you already have all that from the food you eat every day.

We all know protein builds muscle, but there is more than enough protein/BCAA's/Creatine etc etc in the food you eat every day, thought it would have to be pretty simple to understand, there is more BCAA's in 100 grams of chicken than in a serving of most BCAA supplements, so if some time during the day you had a piece of chicken/meat/fish etc etc your BCAA needs for the day are done. Any extra will just go down the pisser next time you take a leak.

Not sure why this concept is so difficult to understand it almost hurts my brain that people are so gullible.

Simplest way I can explain supplements is trying to fit 60 litres of petrol into a 50 litre tank, will not make the car go any further or faster, it just means you end up with 10 litres on the ground.

Last edited:
What is this perfect diet I hear about everyone talking about when they talk about supplements?

Who's got time for a perfect diet?
Top up on some supps and you can put that one to bed, move onto the next thing you need to do.

Wouldn't the person who has a "perfect diet" be the one less likely to need supplements.
I hear all the time only use supps when you have your diet in order. I'd say it should be the other way around. The person with the shit diet would get more benefit out of supplements esp powders and amino's due to crappy diet.

Wouldn't the person who has a "perfect diet" be the one less likely to need supplements.
I hear all the time only use supps when you have your diet in order. I'd say it should be the other way around. The person with the shit diet would get more benefit out of supplements esp powders and amino's due to crappy diet.

100%
Swy the're called supplements!