• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
LOL. no.
Saw it on e-bay. I sent them a message. :D

Please show me the scientific studies where it shows BCAA's burn fat?
Also you didn't put up the ingredients list and quantities.
Please respond or you will be reported for false advertising.

LOL.........you're a crusader Shrek.

I got a flipping headache reading through that non sense. Pocket of fat, and fat strands?? Are we still talking about humans or the pork belly that I'm about to carve up for dinner.

Bet you didn't know BCAA's could do all this? :D

$_12.JPG

Did you know that our supplement not only allows you to gain muscle mass quicker but also helps you loose any annoying pockets of fat by going through your blood stream and seeping into those pockets and then loosening the fat strands so the fat can more easily be expelled and then with what ever little fat is left in each cell these supplements will be help you turn it in to muscle at a quicker pace then any other legitimate supplement on the market today. Our product even helps with muscle return through the muscle fibers providing rapid return of muscle mass and strength even after long periods of inactivity.
Wow, and people waste their money on roids

You only sell a barbell once
You can only describe\prescribe only so many routines
Exercise is the only true method for limb health and strength
You can sell numerous tubs of supplements

How long does it and what does it take before a person realizes the outright lies the supposed experts are telling you and the reason behind it?

In the last 25 years or so on the net I see these posts repeat over and over again.

lol you have not been on the net for 25yrs...

back 25yrs ago it didn't exits, but i was one of the first 200k users on the internet, because my older brother did comp sci and we got a dialin account, before that used bbs.

but it was all text, there was no html, and it wasn't 25yrs ago, more 22. or so. you could ftp and telnet and use tin for newsgroups. it was very limited compared to today.

kinda miss those times, waiting 13 minutes for a jpeg.

edit: even had redhat linux installed on my 386sx25 from 14 floppies, running xstart for its windows type interface, which allowed the first multiple connections through 1 internet link, now its ppp but before it was slirp (if you were lucky).

Last edited:
if you belonged to the university as a student of comp sci, it was free. and i'd say, the fist real online people. i also did comp sci, how times had changed from my brothers degree to mine (4yrs later), and then to now!

and all the bbs were free, who the fuck is paying by the hour? noobs? are you talking long distance phone calls?? surely not net access

Last edited:
if you belonged to the university as a student of comp sci, it was free. and i'd say, the fist real online people. i also did comp sci, how times had changed from my brothers degree to mine (4yrs later), and then to now!

and all the bbs were free, who the fuck is paying by the hour? noobs? are you talking long distance phone calls?? surely not net access

I'm taking about paying for Internet by the hour back in the 90s, local calls most Internet plans where timed then. You wouldn't remember back that far, your brain is too fried. Lay off the drugs.

so your call was integrated with time? your an asshat.

only if your making international calls, and only a fool pays for it. regardless, your on the bottom of the barrel bazza.

Cyberpump had a site, I think in 1994, very simple, before that, the was a place called Garage-gym by jay trigg, there were some big names posting then, Garage gym merged with cyberpump, i think around 1994.

so your call was integrated with time? your an asshat.

only if your making international calls, and only a fool pays for it. regardless, your on the bottom of the barrel bazza.

I'm talking about dial up Internet back in the 90s where the plans where charged by the hour. Eg you had 100 hours you could use per month.

Like I said your brain is too fried to remember.

Last edited:
What the hell are you on. Pull back the dosage.

I'm talking about dial up Internet back in the 90s where the plans where charged by the hour. Eg you had 100 hours you could use per month.

Like I said your brain is too fried to remember.
I remember having hour blocks. Some did exist where they ran out after like 3 months I think it was. We had a timer next to the computer because I was only allowed to use so much time per use