• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yesterday

1km warm up run

6 sets of

400m run into
Bench press BW (97kgs) x max
into Pullups x max
into 35 weighted calf raises

good session, had to push it on the last couple of runs, sundays swim session hadnt quite been flushed out...

Coached/trained the 7s side yesterday. Had to fill in pretty much everywhere in all the drills, these kids are BIG & fast. Now i know why i miss playing. We had a good session, have a good little squad & I pulled up a little worse for wear today, very tiring session keeping up with guys up to 18 years younger lol.

Good DL sesh Saturday arvo. Got some good movement and numbers. Feeling stronger already. Maybe it was the Star Wars tights or the all black socks, but I was feeling excellent lol
0c9de18f27d6c5087b301902fdc9243c.jpg

And some GHR's for the hammys as accessory work. Felt them too
ccc0b43b8a06395a9420259995aac3ca.jpg

Coached/trained/filled in with the 7s side on Saturday morning. Great session. Trying to organise a session with the USA side or Samoa side who will be in Sydney for the 7s and we have contacts there. That'd be awesome.

d0e59acbf23dec1df9178021dd26f0f7.jpg
9f4bd0da63eb1f214b1f65ab77c12892.jpg

Beautiful morning for the run swim sesh. Water was cool but calm. Saw plenty of fish too. 10 laps, knocked me around for the rest of the day, but I love it

Big sweaty training last night.

1km warm up run
6x3 hang clean & press

4 sets of
400m run
3 muscle ups
45 calf raises

Had a couple of days off with the rugby taking up any spare time
Great win by my boys and we are $6k richer. Playing the final on the SFS was amazing. (Pool games were on the outer fields there).

Last night got back into it with a bang.

Warm up 5 back to back sets of 10 reps of
Inverted rows
Ring dips
BW lunges

Then the workout was
DB bench (prob not heavy enough)
Prison squat
Deadlift 100kg
Push-ups
Overhand Chins w/fat grips

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps.

I was tin fruited. Got a mad sweat up too.

Last night one of my staples

1km warm up run

6x3 hang cleans and press

3 sets of
400m run
3 muscle ups
12 ez bar curls
25 calf raises holding ez curl bar

Hahah I haven't been around here as frequently lately at all. Not going to lie, thought you were 100% getting your activewear on there

Yoga was good this morning. Already feeling the benefits. Yoga teacher only touched me twice today during the class, haha. She's cool

last night

21-15-9

CLean and press into Ring dips

attempted a few handstands after but was totally wiped out

Was lucky enough to meet Mark Donaldson VC today. His daughter and our youngest are in the same swimming class. Absolute legend and top bloke. If you don't know what he did, check out this link:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Donaldson

I'd read his book and was a bit star struck at first! You don't meet a Victoria cross medal recipient every day.

Deads this morning. 5x5 @ 80% of 1rm. Felt good.
Pre workout was a banana only. Set it all up last night about 11pm before bed. 530am workouts are gold!!!
Then a big breaky out with family and friends. Coffee was weak as shit