• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Run swim run was good last night. 10 laps. Only 5 long swims and 5 medium swims, the swell was fucken crazy. Couldn't even see my arms in front of me. But the afternoon crowd there sunning themselves was something else. So many hot women, amazing! Lol
Rotten tired today now.

Haven't decided what I'm going to do re rope and rope climbs. Will leave it a few weeks and reassess then.

Last edited:
Bum still sore from fall the other day. No lasting damage tho.
Yesterday was a kunt of a session.

Warmup
5x10 of
Inverted pull-ups
Ring dips
Lunges

Then the workout
Non stop. 10 reps on each, then 9, then 8 and so on til 1 rep.

DB bench (22kg each)
Prison squats
Deadlifts (105kg)
Push-ups
Pull ups w/fat gripz

Tough tough workout

c078e609a57db3079e4f35bcef84436c.jpg

Early sesh at clovelly

You gonna give this a go? Two races, either 300m or 900m at Cobblers Beach

http://www.thesydneyskinny.com.au/about/sydney-skinny-ocean-swim-event.htm

pfft

funny story about cobblers.
I didnt know it was a clothing optional beach, and i took my daughter to have a look at the harbour views from the Middle Head Armoury, which is FANTASTIC if you get a chance to have a look, its free. So after walking about there for an hour, we took the walk down to Cobblers. My then 7 year old raced ahead of me, then ran back saying ""Dad, that guys reading the paper with no clothes on". We walked back up the path to the car... When I saw one of the rangers, he was like "yeh, dont take your kids down there" hahah.

b0e53d34d8bbaf77a23319e7bda09991.jpg

Good run swim run session early Sunday morning. There was a model shoot on the rocks which inspired us to do one more lap than usual to check her out hahah.
One of my neighbours has been threatening/promising to join me for this session, but three weeks in a row has found an excuse.......

Last night
One of the hardest resistance only session I've done. Massive sweats, massive pumps, muscles get sore, HR is way up and it's all resistance work.

5x10 non stop
Inverted pull-ups
Ring dips
Lunges

Then 10 - 1 reps on

DB bench 30kg Db is what I have
Prison squats
80kg DL
Push-ups
Fat grip pull ups

Hard hard session

Yoga this morning was awesome. Really loving it. The yoga teacher only rubbed tiger balm into my neck once during the class

Run swim run yesterday. Despite the weather being over 30 for the last week, the water was the coldest it's been in ages!!!
10 laps of run swim run. Ruins me but I love it. Huge pile of protein pancakes for breaky afterwards.

Monday night
Still sore from it

5x10 of
Inverted rows
Ring dips
Lunges

Then 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 of
Skull crushers
Overhead squats
Deadlifts
Push-ups
Pull ups

The deads were 106kg. So them 10-9-8 rep sets were killers.

Quads still sore this morning

Yoga Tuesday morning was great. 12 people in the class and a few good sorts.

This morning

6 sets of

400m run
Bench press x 98kg x max
Max pull-ups

25b68b8a6d9055ef16dc4e79909e0ae8.jpg

Great morning for a run swim run session. This shot was taken when we were finished! It was bloody dark when we started! Lol. Ocean swimming in the dark definitely adds another dimension to the session!!!

Great morning for a run swim run session. This shot was taken when we were finished! It was bloody dark when we started! Lol. Ocean swimming in the dark definitely adds another dimension to the session!!!

What time is sunrise there?

Good work. I like getting up and getting stuff done before sunrise. The cold air wakes you up and you feel more productive for the rest of the day.

Good work. I like getting up and getting stuff done before sunrise. The cold air wakes you up and you feel more productive for the rest of the day.

The run swim run session does the opposite!! I'm wrecked for the day! Hahahah. Unfortunately my wife sees it the other way, and usually organises yard work or something else for Sunday's! Hahah