• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saturday DL sesh
8209dc76a12da8d6910591e21073b59f.jpg

d8ab816556fa0ffdba91bf9f15f11bc5.jpg

Back felt good.
Glutes for warm up
5x5 for DL working up to 162kg
Hammies as accessories for warm down

Sunday morning was run/swim/run at clovelly beach. Such a nice morning for it. It was low tide but choppy. Tough sesh, was tired all day after that one!

c279866cd1eb5f1928462088ee8bd7d3.jpg

A funny thing happened at yoga this morning. I never knew it was so much body contact with the instructor. Must've been coz I was the new bloke lol. When we were laying down (only 4 in the class) at the end, she came over and sat behind me at my head. She then sprayed something over me and leant on my shoulders. Then waved her hands over my chest and followed this by putting her hands behind my neck and massaging my neck then lengthening my spine lol. I opened my eyes but didn't make eye contact, just looked at the ceiling. Then shut them again. Weird or not??? Then she went back up the front and concluded the class. There was more contact during the class, like grabbing my hips and straightening me up etc. I think it's funny and a few mates who've done yoga have never seen/heard of that happening before lol. Hahahah so funny

A funny thing happened at yoga this morning. I never knew it was so much body contact with the instructor. Must've been coz I was the new bloke lol. When we were laying down (only 4 in the class) at the end, she came over and sat behind me at my head. She then sprayed something over me and leant on my shoulders. Then waved her hands over my chest and followed this by putting her hands behind my neck and massaging my neck then lengthening my spine lol. I opened my eyes but didn't make eye contact, just looked at the ceiling. Then shut them again. Weird or not??? Then she went back up the front and concluded the class. There was more contact during the class, like grabbing my hips and straightening me up etc. I think it's funny and a few mates who've done yoga have never seen/heard of that happening before lol. Hahahah so funny

Is that one of those Yoga places that believe Urine has healing powers.

Fuck that!

Ha.
Got an email regarding the masters games later this year and asking my availability for the Australian rugby side!! Hahah. I'd love to but not for me any more.

Last nights training. After a boiling hot day, it poured & I couldn't wait to get out in the rain.

1km warm up run

Dynamic stretching

3 sets of
400m run
30 lunges
45 calf raises

1 min rest

Set timer for 10 mins

Run 1.6km and then prison squat til timer goes off.

Tin-fruited.

Good DL session yesterday. Worked up to 3 x 165kg.

Crab walk banded warm
Up and lunges

4x5 & 1x3

Followed by GHR and sldl both 2x10

2a3242126cfc27bfbf5735286c10018a.jpg

Massive swim run session today. 10 laps but it hammered us. My mate was running with a broken toe and the water was choppy as fark. Couldn't even see my hands in the water due to the whitewater. Shoes ruined. Ran last lap pretty close to shitting my pants too lol.
All in all a great training session but glad when it was all over at 730am.

did you get a chubby?