• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Commando sesh last night.
Fuck it was cold!

1km warm up run
Dynamic stretching
3 sets back to back of
Muscle ups x 3
Rope climb x 1
400m run

Rest 2 mins
Set clock for 10 mins
Run 1.6km and squat til time runs out.
Tin-fruited

Oh yeah. I've been shopping around for weighted vest for a while, as I wanted one for hiking. Settled on this with the recent Iron Tanks EOFY sale. Only goes up to 10kg, but should be enough for me.

http://www.irontanks.com.au/products/10kg-22lb-camo-weighted-vest

Ok cool. The one I bought probably wouldn't suit for walking or running. It does move around when I'm chinning or dipping. I've tried lunges in it and the movement is distracting, especially with my back I'm worried about not being 100% focused on form and not continually readjusting myself and the vest.

Daughters 8th b'day on saturday, so had a blow out, eating pretty much everything. Cake, pies, sausage rolls, ice cream, fairy bread, whatever we had at the party, I consumed.
Had a great time.
Back into it tonight.

Daughters 8th b'day on saturday, so had a blow out, eating pretty much everything. Cake, pies, sausage rolls, ice cream, fairy bread, whatever we had at the party, I consumed.
Had a great time.
Back into it tonight.
Sounds glorious :)

Hope you all had a good day

Very wet session tuesday night for the commando run

1km warm up
dynamic stretching

3 sets of
400m run
22 upright rows
22 ez bar curls

rest 2 mins

set timer for 10 mins
run 1.6km
prison squat til timer runs out.

Swapped rope climb & muscle ups out due to the rain.

Weights last night

Bosu squats x 22
Lunges w/22kg dumbell x 22
DB squats w/22kg db's x 20

rest 2 mins (legs wobbly at this stage)

One leg squat off step x 20 each leg
calf raises w/22kg db x 45
Wide chins x 12
monkey chins x 10
wide chins x 6

rest 2 mins

Decline pushups x 22
flat pushups x 12

rest 2 mins

Hammer curls x 22
tricep dips x 22

rest 2 mins

pullups w/20kg vest x 10
ring dips w/20kg vest x 10

rooted

ffe77bbba643c4f2288a0814e9f542c3.jpg

Monkey chins

NIght off last night. Went to my old rugby clubs training to see the Argentinian side train, then off to trivia. We got hammered at trivia and no one took home a meat-tray from the raffle....

NIght off last night. Went to my old rugby clubs training to see the Argentinian side train, then off to trivia. We got hammered at trivia and no one took home a meat-tray from the raffle....

What did the Argies look like? well drilled ready to rock or looking for a meat pie...

They were massive. The breakaways were bigger than our props. Looking fit and strong. That doesn't make you an international rugby player tho! Lol. They trained well.

They were massive. The breakaways were bigger than our props. Looking fit and strong. That doesn't make you an international rugby player tho! Lol. They trained well.

Haha very true....

What are they doing in Aus already? Or have they sort of based themselves here - then will fly over to NZ next weekend and then back?

Good session Friday night
6 sets non stop of this

400m run
Body weight bench press x max 97kg. 12-13-10-9-9-6
Pull-ups x max 15-12-10-9-9-5

Happy with calves here! Never thought they were any good! Who would've thought a shot of benching would bring out dem baby cows

8f526b8ab6409c11db77c13d6791f948.jpg

889ecc1b4a2d05d2b0000c7b8d02329a.jpg

Put these together today. Get my L-sit sorted and maybe even handstand progression. Good for the home gym [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION];