• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Decent session yesterday morning. Put hang cleans back in (my favorite all time exercise) and the Garry Jack has pulled up ok. Haven't done any since the back operations.

Hang clean 6x6
Wide chins 6x6
Ring dips 6x6
Side raises 3x20
Tricep dips 3x20

2f5c611aacc1df68adb88e0eb42c8d87.jpg

Good session this morning. Crashed hard afterwards. Probably due to the pre workout I'm taking. It's strong. (Bullnox)

Bullnox??? What, no jelly beans?
[emoji54]

After you (and others) had a very uneducated laugh at jelly beans, I thought I'd be another fitness industry sheep and try a pre-workout. [emoji12]
I still think jelly beans are better. No crashing + easily & quickly absorbed. [emoji123]?

Last night circuit
Rope climb into 3 muscle ups into 400m run. 5 sets of that.
Wore my HR monitor & went on HR not timed rest.
HR got up to 182 at one point, but was back at 55 after 3 mins of finishing the session.
3446aad5f2bbfd50df3156f494f45d58.jpg

Weights at 430 this morning. Wasn't too cold tbh. Dropped the hang cleans, felt a pang of sciatic pain after doing them last week, not worth the trouble.
Weighted chins 6x6
Weighted ring dips 6x6
DB side raises 3x22
Tricep dips 3x22
Weighted pull-ups 6xmax. 12-10-6-6-5

Training yesterday arvo

21 mins amrap

400m run
22 box jumps
22 decline push-ups
15 burpees
9 chin-ups

Got 4 full laps in and just started the run in the 5th lap when alarm went off. Killer session. Head spins all round

Sorted my brother out with the slow carb diet by Tim Ferriss and the occam's protocol weight sessions. Took a while to work out his starting weights but worth it. It'll be interesting to see how a newbie goes with this. He'll be taking a very scientific approach and detailing everything.
Have a look at occam's protocol if you haven't seen it. All about increasing weight every session. Only two sessions a week and two exercises per session. Using the 5 seconds up and 5 seconds down for 5 reps. Something different but good for him who doesn't have a heap of time. Can't wait to see his results.
The slow carb diet is cheap as too, he wants to lose 5-10kgs pretty much just on diet only. Happy to help him out.

Legs exhausted from that session.
I'm getting some small pangs of sciatic pain this last week or so. Back into the stabilization exercises and getting the glutes switched back on. Left glute has really switched off. Not sure why

Legs exhausted from that session.
I'm getting some small pangs of sciatic pain this last week or so. Back into the stabilization exercises and getting the glutes switched back on. Left glute has really switched off. Not sure why
Have so many glute issues [emoji19]

Cant access tapatalk [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; says ive been locked out??

Good session yesterday minus the hang cleans still.

Weighted chins 20kg vest 6x8
weighted dips 20kg vest 6x10
db side raises 10kg DB's 3 x 20
BB curls 25kg 3 x 20
tricep dips, feet on blocks 3 x 20

good fitness sesh tuesday night
heart rate got up there, thanks to the new fitbitcharge HR, still getting used to it and all the functions....

1km warmup
dynamic stretching

400m run
rope climb
3 x muscle ups

2 mins rest

set timer for 10mins
run 1.6km and remainder time = prison squats

great sesh

Far out every time I looky in here and see those mega reps, it reminds me to work on conditioning! 6 x 8 weighted chins wtf.

No love at trivia last night. One of our mates won the seafood tray tho. Lost by 2 points. I had two correct answers overturned by team members as well. Boo.

22 mins of hell workout before tho. In the pouring rain.

400m run
22 box jumps
22 pushups
15 burpees
9 chin ups

as many rounds as possible. Got to the 5th run when alarm went off. Finished that run and collapsed in the rain.
Then trained my brother with his first of the occam's protocol workouts. Good night.

Saturday weights (cant wait for tapatalk to get sorted, cant log in & dont have access to a computer every day)

Chins 6x8
Monkey bar chins 6x8
Rope Climb x 6
Handstand push ups 4 x 6
Planks 3 x 1 mins