• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

A result of your environment

I thinking your spinning bullshit and your the one that has no idea

Yes. I'm spinning bullshit. I have been involved with country footy since I was 7. I have been to annual meetings and seen budgets. I got offered 500 bucks to move clubs at 17 in my first year of senior footy. A couple of mates left to another club a few years ago for around 1000 and wanted to know If I would go with them. I personally know blokes on 1000 and well over. But a bloke the has never played footy, zero idea what's going on, never even stepped foot in a local footy club says he knows better.

Yes I'm the one spinning shit.

Yes. I'm spinning bullshit. I have been involved with country footy since I was 7. I have been to annual meetings and seen budgets. I got offered 500 bucks to move clubs at 17 in my first year of senior footy. A couple of mates left to another club a few years ago for around 1000 and wanted to know If I would go with them. I personally know blokes on 1000 and well over. But a bloke the has never played footy, zero idea what's going on, never even stepped foot in a local footy club says he knows better.

Yes I'm the one spinning shit.

But your still unable to post links to clubs that offer 4/5th grade players - $1000+ a game.

a7evy4yt.jpg

Jesus, and I thought I'd seen some homo motivational posters. This one takes the biscuit Kaz!

i know for a fact that in my area there is several ex AFL players that are getting paid good money to play , fevola is one chris tarrant from collignwoods plays for a dumpy litlte country town called violet town which is around 30mins drive from me

other players in local games are getting paid a few hundred to play

when i was working for the radio station , out biggest broadcast for the week was the local football games , there was always talk of paid players bringing down the game , no longer was player loyalty there but players chasing the dollars

fook me.

I think Baz was just taking the piss for a bit of Sunday amusement. No such thing as 4th and 5th grade as far as I know. Seniors (1st grade), Reserves and Colts (under 17 or whatever) here in the shitty anyways. To have 4th and 5th grade clubs would need a roster of well over 100 players.

A round of applause for Bazza and Rugby I say peeps - reps all round! :)

fook me.

I think Baz was just taking the piss for a bit of Sunday amusement. No such thing as 4th and 5th grade as far as I know. Seniors (1st grade), Reserves and Colts (under 17 or whatever) here in the shitty anyways. To have 4th and 5th grade clubs would need a roster of well over 100 players.

A round of applause for Bazza and Rugby I say peeps - reps all round! :)

Not taking the piss at all. Its 100% fact.

I said 4th & 5th division leagues, not 4th or 5th grade in the club. Basically bottom end leagues.

Each club has seniors, seconds and thirds( usually under 18s)

Last edited:
Not taking the piss at all. Its 100% fact.

I said 4th & 5th division leagues, not 4th or 5th grade in the club. Basically bottom end leagues.

Each club has seniors, seconds and thirds( usually under 18s)

Cheers Baz. Had me wondering. Yeah I knew some Country leagues pay OK - serious chit at times.

I have to admit - I was blown away that the local footy clubs all pay people to play a weekend, "recreational" sport. Even the trainers get a few bucks.

Quite a few footy boys train at my gym, none of them squat.

I have to admit - I was blown away that the local footy clubs all pay people to play a weekend, "recreational" sport. Even the trainers get a few bucks.

Quite a few footy boys train at my gym, none of them squat.

you think; if they squat they'll be better footballers?