• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Maybe, I am out of form and needing to focus on the big 3 for upcoming comp in Oct.
Looked like you have a good amount in the tank still, good luck mate

come on guys, I think I will test the lead on Monday.

I will not be happy if a 53 year old leads this test from floor to overhead.

Bazza, anyone?

I won't be pushing the limits Spart. Would have liked to hit 75 if I started from the start of the year but trying to cut and make strength gains just doesn't happen for me. Its getting hard enough to maintain the same lifts on lower cals and a dropping bw (which I guess makes the figures better but only slightly as I'm not looking at losing a heap of weight)

Just the usual cyclone troll ran thru and tore the place apart.

Everyone given up on this or what? No recent figures :(
Haha did lol.

Nah i havnt given up. Comp in like 6 weeks says no mil pressing max efforts haha. But after that its game on.

thanks white lie, clip added.

to get my bodyweight though, I am probably going to have to put on a few kilos, hopefully do it around 93kg.

yes, I am going to focus on press until early November, and then move to bench for a comp in Dec.

I did 8 strict reps on 100kg bench press after press. so feel that lift is also going up again. Still a way to go, although was 95-96kg in 2011, I did 137.5kg touch and go bench then, along with 16 reps on 100kg, and 87.5kg press from rack.