• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gave it another go today. Quick warmup at 60kg's after my front squats, then attempted 75...no way that mofo was going up today. Didn't want to do 72.5 as you wouldn't see the plates. So did 70kg again with a longer lockout. Still a grinder after the 75kg fail :( Better kunce or do I need to hold it longer still?
Dropped a bit more weight to throw things in my favour though. 78.3kg after a 300g shit this morning :D
Nice lift Whitey.
Just one question Bro, were them shorts really necessary?

Look forward to it Spart.
Evrryone sick at the moment. I managed to ignore it and it went away thankfully haha. For once.

Last edited:
I was intending to join this whenever i go to some commercial gym with recognisable plates but it hasnt happened yet.

Look forward to it Spart.
Evrryone sick at the moment. I managed to ignore it and it went away thankfully haha. For once.

my cold is not too bad.

However, moving 4 cubic metres of mulch by shovel from front of house to back yesterday probably did not help recovery.

Light gardening today, so should be quite fresh for tomorrow.

Gave it another go today. Quick warmup at 60kg's after my front squats, then attempted 75...no way that mofo was going up today. Didn't want to do 72.5 as you wouldn't see the plates. So did 70kg again with a longer lockout. Still a grinder after the 75kg fail :( Better kunce or do I need to hold it longer still?
Dropped a bit more weight to throw things in my favour though. 78.3kg after a 300g shit this morning :D

3b6f71082ac3a91dda511bc88bd5f24b.jpg

sorry, I forgot to add your lift at lighter bw.

Got 82.5kg after clean at 91.6kg bw.

i attempted 85kg and narrowly missed, then got 82.5kg.

Will post tomorrow

Very nice [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION];
Equal momentum to mine by the looks too

I'll give you this one, top effort! :)

It was a nice perch while it lasted, ha