• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2014 Federal Budget

I'm also harsh on people like Bazza. If you want to work, you'll find it. If you can't, you're full of excuses and/or lazy.
I know people who whinge that they can't get a job because they're too fat, or won't pass the drug test. Here's a tip, get off your fat arse and stop smoking pot...kunce!!

wow, that makes sense.

I must be a bludger.

You go for the jobs, you compete against many, many applicants for even basic jobs, but if you don't get it you are apparently useless.

nice.

Sorry to offend you Spartacus, that's just my opinion and probably shouldn't extend outside WA, where work is easy to find.

Plenty of lazy fuckers with jobs too. The last time I quit my job I went to woolies to do nightfill. One guy would lay down and stack the shelf one can at a time. I've never seen anything like it.

Aussies used to be known for working hard but it has shifted closer to hardly working.

I agree about moving jobs away from the city. Call centres don't need to be in the cbd, but they tried setting up in country towns over here and I guess it didn't work out.

Sorry to offend you Spartacus, that's just my opinion and probably shouldn't extend outside WA, where work is easy to find.

Dicko, no offence taken, and everyone has a right to an opinion. I just wanted to make the point that many do try, but have to compete with many others to get a job, and often luck may come into it just getting an interview.

I can live with most of the changes, there is only one I can't live with, this 70 retirement shit.
Cant live with it as I just don't think I will live to 70.

I can live with most of the changes, there is only one I can't live with, this 70 retirement shit.
Cant live with it as I just don't think I will live to 70.

yep be fucked if i'll be doing night shift till i'm 70 , can jam that up your arse

You can retire today if you've got enough money, no one forces you to work until pension age. If you want to retire early start saving.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

SEEK - Australias no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site

75 positions vacant in the whole of the north west coast of Tassie, one of the countries highest unemployed areas.

There are some initiatives in the works for the area though, both at the federal and state level.

I was working at Smithton about 2 years ago on the N/W coast. They built a powdered milk factory in the town and couldn't get any one to work at the place. They where even advertising in Victoria for operators. Man it was cold there.