• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2014 Federal Budget

Most of the people upset with abbot are the useless dole bludgers. Fuck em. Work for once you useless kunce.

Almost every significant commitment he (Tony Abbott) made in the election campaign last year has been flung overboard or distorted beyond recognition.

"No cuts to education, no cuts to health, no change to pensions, no change to the GST and no cuts to the ABC or SBS."
Tony Abbott, SBS NEWS – September 6, 2013

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/comment/tony-abbotts-name-is-mud-20140515-zrd9w.html#ixzz31xWh0CtO

Bo fucking hoo. People need to start looking after their own shit instead of relying on bloody hand outs.

Last edited:
Alright for you @Bazza20 ; you're one of society's "aristocracy", cucumber sandwiches and champagne at Government House on the weekend while hob knobbing it with Rupert, James and Justin Bieber. A multi millionaire land owner running a multi million dollar Conglomerate which us worker day peasants support through buying bottles of your dead bacteria and questionably helpful whey protein. Please throw us a bone once in a while kind Sir.
I'm off to check my Lotto results from last night. Hopefully I'll win and never have to worry about my work conditions and remuneration being destroyed then winding up on non existent Welfare when some ruthless feminist takes me for everything I own and I end up squatting on some of your land.

Alright for you @Bazza20 ; you're one of society's "aristocracy", cucumber sandwiches and champagne at Government House on the weekend while hob knobbing it with Rupert, James and Justin Bieber. A multi millionaire land owner running a multi million dollar Conglomerate which us worker day peasants support through buying bottles of your dead bacteria and questionably helpful whey protein. Please throw us a bone once in a while kind Sir.
I'm off to check my Lotto results from last night. Hopefully I'll win and never have to worry about my work conditions and remuneration being destroyed then winding up on non existent Welfare when some ruthless feminist takes me for everything I own and I end up squatting on some of your land.

Lol. Yeah sure mate. I just don't expect everything handed to me for free.

We just came from a previous government that was throwing money at us left right and centre, so it's understandable that the peasants are revolting.

Bring out the water cannons and German Shepards, that normally sends the peasants to their squallors.

Most of the people upset with abbot are the useless dole bludgers. Fuck em. Work for once you useless kunce.
I hardly ever hear a useless dole bludger complaining their to useless to complain where do you hang Baz are you a social worker or something, most people like you are private school boys who have had everything handed to them by mummy and daddy, and have know understanding of the struggle some people have and to maintain the superior mind set look down upon the usless scum below them

I hardly ever hear a useless dole bludger complaining their to useless to complain where do you hang Baz are you a social worker or something, most people like you are private school boys who have had everything handed to them by mummy and daddy, and have know understanding of the struggle some people have and to maintain the superior mind set look down upon the usless scum below them

Everyone has something to whinge about doesn't matter where they are on the social ladder. The thing is that the ones who choose to whinge get fucking nowhere. Stop feeling like everyone else has got it better than you and concentrate on getting ahead yourself. Work out where you want to be, work out how to get there and apply a bit of discipline and go and get it. Feeling sorry that someone else is getting something that you aren't will never help you.

Daily Telegraph has been accused of spinning its own meaningless rubbish while the government takes a huge ass pounding:

Bn-iMTCIYAE3176.jpg:large

Daily Telegraph has been accused of spinning its own meaningless rubbish while the government takes a huge ass pounding:

outside of that pic, the Daily Telegraph is rubbish. News Ltd flagship for rubbish.

Bo fucking hoo. People need to start looking after their own shit instead of relying on bloody hand outs.

I can tell you right now that the changes to medicare will result in worse overall healthcare in Australia at a higher cost (to the community, as well as to individuals). I don't have the level of knowledge to speak about anything else, but every statement from a government minister defending the changes has shown a complete lack of understanding of how the system actually works.

I can tell you right now that the changes to medicare will result in worse overall healthcare in Australia at a higher cost (to the community, as well as to individuals). I don't have the level of knowledge to speak about anything else, but every statement from a government minister defending the changes has shown a complete lack of understanding of how the system actually works.

Cool. I'm willing to go with the opinion of someone in the industry.

Is the extra money going to go into research?

I'm more just against the slackers that are whinging about paying $7.

Everyone has something to whinge about doesn't matter where they are on the social ladder. The thing is that the ones who choose to whinge get fucking nowhere. Stop feeling like everyone else has got it better than you and concentrate on getting ahead yourself. Work out where you want to be, work out how to get there and apply a bit of discipline and go and get it. Feeling sorry that someone else is getting something that you aren't will never help you.

Exactly right, too many people out there worrying about everyone else instead of thinking about and doing something about their own backyard, I mean really like $7 extra for a doctors visit is going to make a big difference to an individual or family, if it is you have some serious fuckin health issues to start with.....

Of the $7, $5 goes into the research fund, $2 goes to the GP. The research grant sounds good in principle.

The problem with it is that there is no way to waive the fee. Currently if you work at a clinic with a gap payment and your patient is an 83 year old on a pension who needs to come in 12 times a year, you'll just bulk bill them. With the new system, if you decide to bulk bill them you lose nearly 50% of what you'd make off the consult and if you do charge them the $7 you still end up down on the current, but they end up paying a huge amount more over the year. Basically, it'll depend on the clinic, but (hopefully) a lot of clinics will just end up taking the hit for their more vulnerable patients.

A cut to the GP reimbursement itself would be a better and more honest way of doing the same thing. Or just cracking down on the bulk-billing clinics who see hundreds of patients a day and basically rort the system through shitty care. Or even mandating a co-payment but giving GPs the option to waive it.

Add to that the co-payment on medications (which pharmacists can't waive at all) and a lot of the pensioners I see won't be able to afford their statins or blood pressure meds. That'll mean more heart attacks and strokes with an increased burden on the hospitals, not even taking into account diseases like diabetes where well-controlled patients cost very little to treat and poorly controlled patients need weeks of hospitalisation, heaps of antibiotics, surgical debridements, amputations etc.

I think we should continue with reckless spending and handouts...just worry about the consequences later!! Fucking "now" generation...