• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2014 Federal Budget

while it is fair , a few things i don't agree with is this
Hospitals will also be allowed to charge for visits to emergency rooms by patients with ailments that only require a visit to a GP
now a few year ago i came down with a nasty case of the flu, i was over the flue but was at work and suffering chest pains , having seen a poster at work saying if you have chest pains go see a doctor , being after 9pm and having chest pains , all i had was an inflamed lining of the lung , but how the fuck was i to know that it wasn't anything too severe?
going by the poster it said chest pains were something not to mess with

petrol excise , well again that is a fucked up thing , in metro areas where there is good public transport , in regionals areas there is fuck all public transport

petrol excise , well again that is a fucked up thing , in metro areas where there is good public transport , in regionals areas there is fuck all public transport
petrol excise is bullshit no matter where you live, just a way to rape everyone unless you live inner city and dont even own a car. at least living in regional areas you get much cheaper rego compared to city folk.

Thats true, cost me nearly 2k a year to keep my car on the road in Sydney, here in Mackay it's about 700 bucks.

80 billion taken out for schools and hospitals though... WTF. Good thing thats gonna be blocked in the senate.

Heard Abbott on the radio this morning he said he is aiming to get young people working or leaning. This is good if you ask me. Too many fuckers think its normal to be laying on the couch all day getting government hand outs.

Heard Abbott on the radio this morning he said he is aiming to get young people working or leaning. This is good if you ask me. Too many fuckers think its normal to be laying on the couch all day getting government hand outs.

True that

I heard that too, it's great.

One thing i agree on, Government handouts should be deserved and harder to get, one thing i don't agree, give them to the poor and not the "middle to upper earners", give it to everyone or no-one.

One thing i agree on, Government handouts should be deserved and harder to get, one thing i don't agree, give them to the poor and not the "middle to upper earners", give it to everyone or no-one.

Yes, only to those that need it. Everyone has always thought that though.

But this blanket statement of 'making welfare harder to get for everyone' is just shit, especially with Holden, Ford, Toyota and a heap of mines laying thousands of people off.

There is no strategy in place to revitalise other industries. There are no strategies to develop the economy

Didn't know that this Doctor's visit "co-payment" is going to mean a $7 co-payment for Dr visits and all tests and follow ups. Add this to the extra cost on prescription medicines and old pensioners are going to be farked.

Didn't know that this Doctor's visit "co-payment" is going to mean a $7 co-payment for Dr visits and all tests and follow ups. Add this to the extra cost on prescription medicines and old pensioners are going to be farked.

It's only $7 and 5 of that 7 is going to medical research.

It will stop those people who go to the bulk billing doc every fortnight and clog up clinics getting a script for panadol or something stupid like that.

will be interesting to see what gets through senate. There is a big guy (Clive Palmer), perhaps into powerlifting, just waiting to smash the cross trainer.

Palmer in the House of reps, but his party may soon have balance of power in senate.

Last edited:
It's only $7 and 5 of that 7 is going to medical research.

It will stop those people who go to the bulk billing doc every fortnight and clog up clinics getting a script for panadol or something stupid like that.

they had that Head AMA Lesbian Doctor on A Current Affair saying the real problem is that the co-payment will be on Dr visits and all other (pathology etc) tests and follow ups. Along with the increase in prescription meds, that's where it will add up for old pensioners battling to survive.

they had that Head AMA Lesbian Doctor on A Current Affair saying the real problem is that the co-payment will be on Dr visits and all other (pathology etc) tests and follow ups. Along with the increase in prescription meds, that's where it will add up for old pensioners battling to survive.

Big deal. So they have to pay $20 something for a doc visit and a couple tests. Extremely cheap if you ask me.

Big deal. So they have to pay $20 something for a doc visit and a couple tests. Extremely cheap if you ask me.
Not much for me and you but for the poor suckers on strugle street its a lot of money, and everyone seems to love to knock these people most of them are there for no fault of their own and
thats not right

Thats ok if they are all lazy fuckers but thats not the case what percentage do you put down to being lazy fuckers?

Not much for me and you but for the poor suckers on strugle street its a lot of money, and everyone seems to love to knock these people most of them are there for no fault of their own and
thats not right

That's bullshit. Its $7 dollars. If you can't afford that you gotta have a look at yourself and the choices you are making and not blame others. No doubt most of these crying poor about 7 bucks are happy to buy a packet of ciggs every day.

That's bullshit. Its $7 dollars. If you can't afford that you gotta have a look at yourself and the choices you are making and not blame others. No doubt most of these crying poor about 7 bucks are happy to buy a packet of ciggs every day.

Baz, some of these oldies are at the Doctor or having tests done numerous times per week. Not to mention some take more medication than Ronnie Coleman on a blast.