• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2012 London Olympics

The Women’s 69kg B Group of the London 2012 Olympics

BBC Recordings: here

Marie-Eve Beauchemin-Nadeau wins the snatch with 104kg.
Marie-Eve-Beauchemin-Nadeau-104kg-Snatch.jpg

Marie-Eve Beauchemin-Nadeau also scored the Clean & Jerk with 135kg.
Marie-Eve-Beauchemin-Nadeau-135kg-clean-Jerk.jpg

File2-Untitled-1.jpg

Gold Number 3 for the kiwis... takes us inside the top 10... albeit breifly i'm sure.

New zealand still has enough people left to put together an olympic team and here I was thinking everyone had left NZ to become scaffolders in australia.

When I visit friends in Coomera I feel like I am on holidays in Auckland. Glad my comment didn't offend ya.

Haha nah it's all good, it sorta comes with the territory living here.. been having the same discussion on facebook as well.. and the number of Kiwi's that come here and then bitch about australia.. if you dislike it that much flap off back to NZ and stop giving us who love it here a bad name.

Syrian lifter in the 75 group b worst clean form I've ever seen looked like an uprite row, still strong not like I could c&j 120kg. She just used brute force impressive strength feat but I expected impecable form and this group has had some sloppy looking lifters.

the weightlifting has been awesome! never really got into it before, glad i have fox, FTA 9 is shocking.

love watching the women too, some awesome lifters. The kazaki/russian & the russian chicks just then were farkin awesome in the 75kg group A! what a finish!

favorite has been the other day with the 77kg men i think it was, the chinese guy lu xiojun was amazing! they should have let him lift that last snatch though. great body too, all these chinese! are they on the growth or what damn!

what is the highest weight it goes too? surprised weightlifting isn't more poular in the western/more countries. kazaki's killing it! Armenians have been dissapointing!

Oi! Is Bolt running tonight?

This Channel 9 shit is all over the shop...I'm dazed and confused and my eyes are glazing over because they keep cutting to the fucking equestrian!