• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2012 London Olympics

It was an awesome race! Bolt is the man....

Felt sorry for Powell though had to pull up because of injury. He would have choked at the end anyway though like he usually does =l

And also WELL DONE to Mitchell Watt, silver medal in the long jump.

Last edited:
I don't know how those water polo players do it, I get short of breath just thinking about having to tread water the whole game.

and don't forget that smh and other "Australian" papers are now edited mostly in New Zealand - Fairfax press

Not accepting junk performances is what drives teams to be successful. No getting around the fact we did poor compared to expectations, realising this will only help future Olympic efforts.

But the attitude before the games was that we had already won the medals not we are in with a good chance...

I don't think the athletes would be "accepting" their performances, and no doubt they will be hungrier than ever and training harder for Rio 2016
But they don't deserve to be unfairly crucified by the media or having their endevour and desire to win questioned...

But the attitude before the games was that we had already won the medals not we are in with a good chance...

This was the media's attitude...I don't think I heard any athletes announcing they had the Gold in the bag...

I don't think the athletes would be "accepting" their performances, and no doubt they will be hungrier than ever and training harder for Rio 2016
But they don't deserve to be unfairly crucified by the media or having their endevour and desire to win questioned...

I think they do. They get a shit load of taxpayer cash to do there sports, which is fine but they need to deliver and they need to learn to deal with the media.

Part of being an elite athlete is dealing with the media pressure. Without the media and all the public taking an interest in their sports they wouldn't be getting any cash to do what they are doing.

Yes they should face scrutiny but not abuse.

However, claims worst team in 30 years, which was said on tv station, plain rubbish.

We are back around standard prior to 2000. We may have to get used to it, but hopefully we can go better next time.

There is still a lot of talent there.